StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Mad Dash for Cash<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
dangreene
229 posts
msg #51377
Ignore dangreene
4/30/2007 11:08:16 AM

http://themaddashforcash.com/tro/main.php

Why wasn't this promoted here ?

jbesr1230
28 posts
msg #51384
Ignore jbesr1230
4/30/2007 5:39:14 PM

TRO has been very generous on SF, sharing his knowledge, techniques, and answering questions. Like the rest of us, he’s just looking for the mis-priced financial assets. Perhaps this is one.
Be interesting to see how he does. I’ve often wondered how these ads work out.

“Why wasn't this promoted here?” About $500,000 short here. It’s only pocket change.

as214
184 posts
msg #51385
Ignore as214
4/30/2007 11:03:47 PM

Good for him TRO is a class act that deserves all the success that comes his way.

I always tell those I know that are new to trading that it isnt necessary to spend a dime on services but I would make the exception here. I will proudly recommend this link knowing the caliber of the individual behind it's creation.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #51388
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
5/1/2007 8:54:39 AM

This forum is NOT for promoting, it's for sharing FREELY. If anything, this thread should be DELETED.

shaikhhali
42 posts
msg #51397
Ignore shaikhhali
5/2/2007 3:55:40 AM

i wanted to make an order but my country was not listed there so i can't put my address.
so can you add it to your country list TRO

Thnaks

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #51403
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/2/2007 6:35:05 PM

"This forum is NOT for promoting, it's for sharing FREELY. If anything, this thread should be DELETED."

Oh brother....can somebody hand TRO a violin, with inscription that reads..."I'm the most modest person on the planet!"

I mean...LOL...TRO is the biggest back door scammer I know! LOL...funnny

Didn't you just love the part where TRO said..."only 1000 will be sold!" ROFLMAO!!!! That was great Avery! I just love seeing those cheezzy little websites. Now I know why TRO wants this thread "deleted." lol....

Keep up the great work Avery....cant wait for Russell to see this! LOL....

- RIGGS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #51404
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/2/2007 6:49:19 PM

Hey wait a cotton-pickin-minute!...where's the P.O.Box number? No way guys....this isn't "TRO!" It's an imposter, trying to be TRO! LOL....no, if there's no P.O. Box, then it's NOT Avery's...

ROFLMAO!

- RIGGS -

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #51407
Ignore alf44
modified
5/3/2007 12:19:15 AM

Nobody...and I mean...NOBODY...

...works SOOO SOOO SOOO hard to present...and, put forth an "internet persona"...without EVENTUALLY trying to capitalize...in one way or another !

And I don't have a problem with that ! fwiw

----------------------------------

TRO has provided these Forums with SOOO much FREE info...it's...well...quite frankly...unbelievable !

BUT...there are PLENTY of SF contributors here...

...and most of them will NEVER try to "capitalize" !

I don't have a problem with that...either !!!

Hey !!!

TRO NEVER...promoted this "Gap Bounce System" HERE...on the SF Forums !

TRO NEVER... attempted to "BAIT" anyone HERE... into some ridiculous "eBay SCAM"...like one individual here once did !

-----------------------------------

In short, TRO has given FAR MORE to these Forums...than he will EVER receive back !

If, along the way he thinks he has discovered a "system"...and he thinks it is "valuable" enough to "put a price on" and try to "peddle"...then...I say...

...GODSPEED...TRO !

Good luck in your endeavors !

TRO...PLEASE know NOW though...you are NO LONGER "ONLY" what you always purported to be...that is...someone who ALWAYS "gives your scans/filters/indicators away for FREE"...you are NOW...just another "VENDOR"...JUST LIKE eSIGNAL...whom you purport to despise...SELLING YOUR PRODUCT...to ANYONE willing to whip out their Credit Card !!! LOL

Regards,

alf44

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #51409
Ignore petrolpeter
5/3/2007 2:43:59 AM

When does the camera pan over to the part of the beach where the nice girls in bikinis play volleyball?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #51410
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
5/3/2007 12:57:02 PM

Hey Alf:

My arm was "twisted". I am NOT involved in the selling. The marketers handle all that stuff. I just get my share whenever someone buys. I can code a filter or indicator in minutes. Takes me WEEKS to document it properly. That's worth a little something, isn't it?

I still post FREE code on SF and www.kreslik.com.

I still help people for FREE via posts, email, IM, phone, and my chatroom.

So I haven't gone over to the "DARK SIDE".

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Mad Dash for Cash<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.