StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Mesayah Making Very Big Profits In<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
mesayah
658 posts
msg #91867
Ignore mesayah
4/30/2010 8:31:57 PM

I removed any remnants of my trades but you brought them back. just when i thought i was out.

campbellb75
101 posts
msg #91871
Ignore campbellb75
4/30/2010 9:18:19 PM

You proved my point...you're full of sh*t! That hurts my sack seeing how chet just destroyed what little credibility you have, "millionaire" mesayah! hahaha...

mesayah
658 posts
msg #91874
Ignore mesayah
modified
4/30/2010 9:30:13 PM

Am i missing something here. What point was Chet trying to make? Those picks were confirmed winners with dates.
And furthermore, i took down my proof of wins!! ZLC, PALM YRCW CSIQ. He also holds,
BBI.B EEE,CXM all really BIG CONFIRMED WINS with the exception of EEE which i didn't post because why should i? Is SF paying me?
Pretty humble wouldn't you say. Why are you crying?

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93048
Ignore mesayah
5/22/2010 8:28:17 PM

I had to edit my winnings here they were so good.

mesayah
658 posts
msg #93051
Ignore mesayah
modified
5/22/2010 9:12:53 PM

Revision on IFLG... I stated it would go from $4.00 to $10 within several months
It went from $4-13 in 3 weeks...

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Mesayah Making Very Big Profits In<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.