StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · My thoughts everyday<< >>Post Follow-up
the_trade123
107 posts
msg #123969
Ignore the_trade123
6/5/2015 3:43:29 PM

Folks,
I understand having a ton of info can overwhelm anyone particularly with thousands of stocks. I am using stockfetcher and a multitude of other research sites i am privy to, to come up with one stock per day based on my scans. I update it for everyone to see at www.goodpercent.com. Check this out and also please comments.
Be Dollar wise and Good Luck trading!!
Trader

the_trade123
107 posts
msg #123970
Ignore the_trade123
6/5/2015 3:44:11 PM

Also you may follow me on twitter @trader_the for more frequent updates to what i find.

compound_gains
221 posts
msg #123973
Ignore compound_gains
6/5/2015 8:33:12 PM

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaawn.

SFMc01
358 posts
msg #123977
Ignore SFMc01
6/6/2015 10:39:38 AM

I'm interested in seeing what you come up with. Will you be tracking results? Have you done this before this date and tracked results? Respectfully, what results are you using that causes you to believe that your results are any better than the zillion services that charge for this?

Thank you,
Steve

the_trade123
107 posts
msg #123981
Ignore the_trade123
6/7/2015 6:57:21 PM

Steve,
I am only penning down my thoughts just as an extension to the stock fetcher forum. I am not a "service" and am not going to be charging any one. Purely a hobby. I have traditionally only invested in big names like AAPL, good, intc, nflx with the bigger chunk and do some part time trading based on both technicals and fundamentals (in the 30/70 ratio) for smaller stocks. I have done decently for myself at about 6-20% returns over the last 7-8 years. So i am not going to claim the ridiculous 100% claims that many of these services claim. Yes I am going to be tracking these as well. But for now, i will have to find a way to link google/yahoo finance websites to link to me blog. Since this is more of a hobby and personal satisfaction blog, i really want to keep it simple. Of course I know folks will be skeptical just like I am when i see those million emails everyday claiming to make millions for people. So I can only sum up my personal methods of investment with one word "Patience". If people are looking for 20% everyday, then good luck, my blog does not claim any such thing. It may be as one of the other replies stated "Yawwwn ... :) "
Thank you for the comments though.
Good luck trading
Trader

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · My thoughts everyday<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.