StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Need some help with filter<< >>Post Follow-up
frieden
3 posts
msg #89039
Ignore frieden
3/4/2010 2:10:15 AM

I thought this would be a relatively simple filter, but I can't seem to make it work. It is not showing stocks that reached a high 3 days ago and has had lower highs for the following 2 days. Below is the filter I wrote.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Price is above 10
High reached a new 6 month high 3 days ago
Price has been below the new high for past 2 days
Average Volume(30) is above 1000000

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #89045
Ignore chetron
modified
3/4/2010 6:39:58 AM

maybe...

Fetcher[
Price is above 10
High reached a new 6 month high 3 days ago
Price below high 6 month high last 2 days
Average Volume(30) is above 1000000
]

miketranz
956 posts
msg #89050
Ignore miketranz
3/4/2010 9:01:54 AM

Great filter for breakout pullback or consolidation.Now all you have to do is come up with an entry,exit,money management plan,then execute.Any suggestions?I'm interested to hear.Mike.......

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Need some help with filter<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.