StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New High Today<< >>Post Follow-up
schupp
2 posts
msg #111066
Ignore schupp
2/6/2013 7:03:31 AM

Hi,

I like to trade breakouts based on a XX day new high. I have the basic syntax for identifying new highs, "Show stocks where Close reached a new XX day high", and it works well. Is there a way to further screen the results to find those stocks that reached a New High today, but were not at a New High one day ago? Thank you for your assistance.

duke56468
683 posts
msg #111075
Ignore duke56468
2/6/2013 10:10:12 AM

I think you can just add
and high above high one day ago

schupp
2 posts
msg #111229
Ignore schupp
2/8/2013 8:10:08 PM

Hi duke56468,

Thank you for your quick response. I'm trying to sort to those stocks which were not a new high one day ago, but were a new high today. I do not believe your additional phrase will do that. Any other suggestions? Thank you again for your help.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · New High Today<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.