StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OFFICE DEPOT (ODP) = WEINSTEIN STOCK. BUY BUY BUY!!<< >>Post Follow-up
mewzaq
2 posts
msg #35368
Ignore mewzaq
3/15/2005 11:53:19 PM

If you are familiar with Stan Weinstein's book titled: Secret's for Profitting in Bull & Bear Markets then you'll want to check out the Office Depot chart. After a good basing pattern it's entered 'stage 2' over the last couple of days and it's been making historical highs on almost 6 times average volume with institutional buying. ODP has a new CEO and it's fundamentals are also improving. I own some ODP call options which are very cheap right now. Another essential book to read is 'Reminiscences of a Stock Operator' about the story of Jesse Livermore.
MCS

mewzaq
2 posts
msg #35371
Ignore mewzaq
3/16/2005 1:39:22 AM

This is a correction to my previous post. ODP had a high of $24.71 in 1998 so it is a few dollars short of making an historical high. Because the 1998 high is such old supply (there may be a few bagholders left who haven't yet given up hope!) there shoudn't be too much (if any) resistance in passing through it. If anyone else has screened any 'Weinstein' stocks please post them.
MCS

poindexter
21 posts
msg #35523
Ignore poindexter
4/4/2005 7:57:53 AM

Great books. I recommend them to all traders.

Do you have a filter based on Weinstein's system?

Thanks
Poindexter

rsarno
103 posts
msg #35527
Ignore rsarno
4/4/2005 4:58:20 PM

"Do you have a filter based on Weinstein's system?"

if im not mistaken there was one posted on the forums, do a search for it. i might be wrong though.

poindexter
21 posts
msg #35531
Ignore poindexter
4/5/2005 1:38:57 AM

Thanks for your reply.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · OFFICE DEPOT (ODP) = WEINSTEIN STOCK. BUY BUY BUY!!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.