StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Ok lets make a winning filter ... TOGETHER!!<< >>Post Follow-up
rsarno
103 posts
msg #35260
Ignore rsarno
3/1/2005 11:40:44 PM

I have created a group for the research and development of a filter. This filter is often producing double and even tripple digit winners! Unfortunately there are also big losers involved, and we dont really know how to illiminate some of them, or how to decifer which ones to play from all the results.

Myself and a partner have been working with it for a while. We are not good coders and are both fairly new to trading, so we are opening up to get some experience involved in the production and completion, of what we have come to call our "Rocket Launcher"

If interested in participating, please join:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SFRL

As of right now there is one member (me) and one post. My welcome post shows the filter and gives some ideas of how we can improve it, and what to be looking for.

If you are actively coding on SF please consider joining and helping out, i think together we can make this good thing, even better!

TO JOIN ..
go here: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SFRL

qqqq
1 posts
msg #35285
Ignore qqqq
3/6/2005 10:41:12 AM

Dear Rocket Launcher-Team,

is your research and development for the Rocket Launcher to use for day trading or swingtrading ?

eddy007

rsarno
103 posts
msg #35286
Ignore rsarno
3/6/2005 2:17:49 PM

i use this filter for daytrades, if it fails it turns into a swingtrade, does that make sense? lol

i try and exit intraday but if the stock doesnt pop i end up holding .. unless stopped out ofcourse.

holding time is one of our focuses right now, tons of info being posted and we are making great progress. about to begin live data tests monday morning based on EOD picks from friday.

rsarno
103 posts
msg #35289
Ignore rsarno
3/6/2005 10:06:01 PM

hmmm looking back, i gave a confusing answer didnt i?

truth is we are still trying to figure out the best hold time, but it was initially thought to be daytrades.

knowsenough
54 posts
msg #35290
Ignore knowsenough
3/6/2005 10:22:16 PM

Before you launch...
A good company to secure your safety will be (FLT). My Monday pick of the evening. Don't follow anyone's vortex. Chose your own path in life. Good Luck.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Ok lets make a winning filter ... TOGETHER!!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.