StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · On ToS charts (Prophet) how do I get rid of vertical lines<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #86387
Ignore karennma
1/15/2010 6:20:19 PM

Vertical Lines on the chart .... I don't want them.
Can't figure out how to get rid of them.
???
Thx.

einok
msg #86388
Ignore einok
1/15/2010 6:21:57 PM

Chart settings, hide, grid lines.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #86389
Ignore karennma
1/15/2010 6:26:09 PM

OMG!
THANK YOUUUUU!
:>)

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #86390
Ignore karennma
1/15/2010 6:30:18 PM

Now that I've gotten rid of the "plaid shirt" charts ....
One more question ...
If I'm looking at a TWO-DAY chart, is there any way to maintain that ONE vertical line that splits the 2 days?

einok
msg #86396
Ignore einok
1/15/2010 8:34:43 PM

I've never been able to find a setting that would keep that without having the grid lines. Do you happen to have problems with the pop-up's where the will quit working (i.e. if you hold the mouse over an earnings announcement it will not show the date)?

The only way I have found to fix this is to restart TOS.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #86399
Ignore karennma
1/15/2010 8:47:06 PM

E:
Re: earnings announcement
Mine shows the date.
For example, if you look at a BGG chart, their earnings were yesterday. You should see a "$" sign.
When you point to the "$" sign and click it, a square appears, and then the date.
If it doesn't show, then go to "Chart Settings", click "Hide" and make sure "Events" is NOT checked.
:>)
Thanks for your help.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · On ToS charts (Prophet) how do I get rid of vertical lines<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.