StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Options Screening Service<< >>Post Follow-up
15minoffame
131 posts
msg #87719
Ignore 15minoffame
2/2/2010 11:06:42 PM

This might be a long shot, but I'll try it anyway. I signed up at www.poweropt.com and for the most part I like their service. Does anyone here might know of a similar service at a lower price? There are many sites who offer stock screeners, but for some reason I'm having a hard time finding a good options screener service. Most of the free options screeners on the web only offer covered calls and it's very limited in what they have to offer.

TIA

15minoffame

medowz
59 posts
msg #87731
Ignore medowz
2/3/2010 12:32:38 AM

This service is heavy on volatility. It has screeners and rankers. It's not free.

http://www.ivolatility.com/

Wouldn't it be awesome if you could filter EOD option data on SF?

Good luck!

15minoffame
131 posts
msg #87780
Ignore 15minoffame
2/3/2010 11:24:20 PM

Hi medowz,
Thanks for the suggestion. I know, I emailed the powers that be about options screening, but for some reason they won't do it. They would go to the top of the class if they ever decide to add this capability and real-time!

medowz
59 posts
msg #87799
Ignore medowz
2/4/2010 11:48:55 AM

If you want a serious option screener, I understand OptionsVue has one that can be added on to their basic software. It's exxxxxxpensive, too!

Cheers!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Options Screening Service<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.