StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up
wantonellis
155 posts
msg #93115
Ignore wantonellis
modified
5/25/2010 8:57:29 AM

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #93141
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/25/2010 7:34:30 PM

This is too funny!

http://immigration.change.org/blog/view/frog_puppet_thinks_reading_and_arizona_sb_1070_is_fun

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #93202
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/27/2010 1:23:33 PM

Way too funny...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRAcVGHNlGk

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #93237
Ignore dwiggains
5/28/2010 8:35:05 AM

This is too funny!

http://immigration.change.org/blog/view/frog_puppet_thinks_reading_and_arizona_sb_1070_is_fun

This one is really sad.

They do not want to know what is is in the bill.

They just want to scream racist.

See ya
David

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #93275
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/29/2010 10:07:38 AM

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security attempts to estimate this yearly,
and the top 10 countries that make up the ILLEGAL population in the U.S are :

Country____________#________% of total
Mexico . . . . . . . . . .6,650,000 . . . 61.9%
El Salvador . . . . . . . .530,000 . . . . 4.9%
Guatemala . . . . . . . . 480,000 . . . . 4.5%
Honduras . . . . . . . . . 320,000 . . . . 3.0%
Philippines . . . . . . . . .270,000 . . . . .2.5%
India . . . . . . . . . . . . . 200,000 . . . . . 1.9%
Korea . . . . . . . . . . . . 200,000 . . . . . 1.9%
Ecuador . . . . . . . . . . .170,000 . . . . .1.6%
Brazil . . . . . . . . . . . . .150,000 . . . . . 1.4%
China . . . . . . . . . . . . .120,000 . . . . . .1.1%

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #93276
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/29/2010 10:11:40 AM

Found this today:

TAKING DOWN THE BIRD FEEDER.
This is the best analogy yet for the action Arizona was forced to take. Leave it to Maxine to come up with a solution for the mess that America is now in economically. No color or gender of any bird was discriminated against.

Here's her story...
"I bought a bird feeder. I hung It on my back porch and filled It with seeds. What a beauty of a bird feeder it was, as I filled it lovingly with seeds. Within a week we had hundreds of birds taking advantage of the continuous flow of free and easily accessible food.
But then the birds started building nests in the boards of the patio, above the table and next to the barbecue.
Then came the poop. It was everywhere: on the patio tile, the chairs, the table .. Everywhere!
Then some of the birds turned mean. They would dive bomb me and try to peck me even though I had fed them out of my own pocket.
And others birds were boisterous and loud. They sat on the feeder and squawked and screamed at all hours of the day and night and demanded that I fill it when it got low on food.

After a while, I couldn't even sit on my own back porch anymore.

So, I took down the bird feeder and in three days the birds were gone. I cleaned up their mess and took down the many nests they had built all over the patio.
Soon, the back yard was like It used to be: quiet, serene... and no one demanding their rights to a free meal.

Now let's see. Our government gives out free food, subsidized housing, free medical care and free education, and allows anyone born here to be an American citizen.

Then the illegal's came by the tens of thousands. Suddenly our taxes went up to pay for free services; small apartments are housing 5 families; you have to wait 6 hours to be seen by an emergency room doctor; your child's second grade class is behind other schools because over half the class doesn't speak English.

Corn flakes now come in a bilingual box; I have to 'press one ' to hear my bank talk to me in English, and people waving flags other than 'Old Glory' are squawking and screaming in the streets, demanding more rights and free liberties.
Just my opinion, but maybe it's time for the government to take down the bird feeder".

If you agree, pass it on; if not, just continue cleaning up the poop...

wantonellis
155 posts
msg #93299
Ignore wantonellis
modified
5/30/2010 11:45:27 AM

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #93657
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/9/2010 1:36:43 AM

We need to stop sending so much money to Washington, DC.

Eman93
4,750 posts
msg #93658
Ignore Eman93
6/9/2010 2:26:12 AM

I agree on many levels....but

In the financial crisis of 1930's in Germany a party was swept into power by blaming another ethnic race for all of their problems, when the real problem of all was a corrupt government controlled by a rich few that borrowed too much, bankrupted the country and crashed the currency.

Now with that said... who benefits from illegal immigration? Let see..... major corporations for one indirectly... cheap farm labor, cheap construction labor. just cheap manual labor most are exploited with little or no benefits or overtime pay.... they have no recourse to the law because they are illegal.

It also makes for a wonderful political football a way to get your vote.. just another problem that everyone exploits and profits from... and will never be solved because of it.

sending them back is not the answer.... locking them up cost too much... you see what Germans ended up doing.

so how about some viable solutions. cutting off welfare is not a solution IMHO.

The welfare state is a huge problem and exacerbates itself with each passing generation... that's a tough one

Here is one of my solutions institute a mandatory 2 year service in the armed forces at age 18 for men. No getting kicked out... if you screw up.. you will be sent to a labor camp to make crap for the rest of your term.

Hey with all the extra troops they can even patrol the boarder....LOL

Everyone will be thought a work ethic and respect, and hopefully a use full skill to bring back to the the market place.

If you stay 4 years your collage is paid for.

petrolpeter
439 posts
msg #93660
Ignore petrolpeter
6/9/2010 4:11:58 AM

Are 'Build America Bonds' another one of Obama's rackets?Large fund managers were on saying they were selling their stock and/or getting cheap fed moneys and buying 'Build America Bonds' to get around a 6% rate,quipping that this is easier than holding stock.I don't see anything being built!So is it the banks collect interest,Obama squanders the money from the bond,and the debt is once again put toward the national deficit?Po taxpayers aching back!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLITICS GOES HERE<< 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 75 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.