StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLL: How far down do U think market will go?<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
richo
74 posts
msg #92374
Ignore richo
5/9/2010 7:36:19 AM

Only 9 stocks on the S&P 500 had a 5/7 close over their respective MA(20) which equates to 1.8%. This is an extreme reading and I expect at least a short term rally starting on 5/10

Regards

Rich

pirate67
99 posts
msg #92382
Ignore pirate67
5/9/2010 11:36:08 AM

Of interest: http://www.wallstreetwindow.com/content/node/15511

My observation: QQQQ and SPY intraday Thurs went below their 200 MA. If you want to interpret that Thurs extremes should be invalidated; then what you have left are closes slightly above the 200 MA. My guess is that we will develop a trading range centered around the 200 MA's, until a big down day reversal signifies the resumption of the long range upward trend.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #92384
Ignore jrbikes
5/9/2010 1:36:49 PM

Wow! hmmmmmmm, I am no genious by any means, but a chart of the DJIA shows that it sold off to exactly a 3 month support level, there was nothing in between, now there are many prior levels it could go to but to engage is speculative at best! time to start charting ETF'S

marine2
963 posts
msg #92407
Ignore marine2
5/10/2010 2:08:01 AM

Market could do a melt down to 0 if they don't find safety stops that will stop the markets from falling like a rock. Until they can prove to us they have a reliable trading system in place be very careful with equity trading / investing. Hard for me to say this because I am usually a stouch supporter in stock trading / investing but with what happened just recently and back in 2008 I am now looking for the next axe to fall. Just those two disasterous trading days lost many people their hard earned savings. Be very careful trading and investing.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLL: How far down do U think market will go?<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.