StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLL: Presidential Election & Stocks (Conspiracy)<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
klynn55
747 posts
msg #131439
Ignore klynn55
9/23/2016 6:29:20 AM

again your the use of a grade school nickname belittles any predictions you might make. can you point to any crimes h clinton was charged another than cowardly internet posts.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #131440
Ignore klynn55
9/23/2016 6:36:55 AM

you two can guess all you want but the spy 500 tripled under obama, From your tone , i guess you did'nt
get in. just google obama and the stock market. some say the market and the economy are linked.
shame, he can't do four more years. perhaps the rigged polling places will allow me to vote obama again.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #131441
Ignore klynn55
9/23/2016 6:46:10 AM

those murders you charge, perhaps you ought to give them to the RNC, we know they are bulldogs, after all they had eight congressional hearings on Benghazi. 422 vote counts anti affordable care also. yet nothing for those murders. makes you wonder.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #131453
Ignore karennma
9/23/2016 10:14:30 AM

klynn55,
Yes, the market's tripled since Obama's been in office. Funny, just a few weeks ago, Obama referenced the "wild, wild west" ....
Well, this STOCK MARKET has been like the Wild West.
In fact, I haven't seen you in a while.
Have you been on "buy and hold" since 2009?
If so, kudos to you, for your foresight.

klynn55
747 posts
msg #131459
Ignore klynn55
9/23/2016 11:50:07 AM

whether I was in or others were in , the fact is , the CHART, and not only the spy index, most market etfs tripled. just look at the chart. are'nt most 401 ks buy and hold?

risjr
229 posts
msg #131468
Ignore risjr
9/23/2016 6:21:26 PM

Heard all the same $%$#&&* when Reagan took office!!...hear even more about a bubble when Clinton took office!!

Same excrement here!! Trump knows NOTHING...ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT RUNNING A BUSINESS, OTHER THAN RUNNING THEM INTO THE GROUND!!

He got his money the OLD FASHIONED WAY.....HIS FATHER GAVE HIM A "SMALL" 1 MILLION DOLLAR LOAN!! Without his fathers political influence and backing....HE WOULD BE NOTHING!!

The rest is all history!! With his 4...COUNT'EM 4 !!! BUSINESS BANKRUPTCIES!! HE MADE THE REST BY SCREWING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!!

Vote for Hillary!! JUST FOR LAUGHS!! With Bill back in office, I am sure Monica is not far behind?!?!?

Signed

Apathetic Citizen

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POLL: Presidential Election & Stocks (Conspiracy)<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.