StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POST YOUR LIVE TRADES HERE!!<< 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 >>Post Follow-up
StJoe
91 posts
msg #66251
Ignore StJoe
8/15/2008 9:41:47 PM

THO, what is a filter and how do I use it?

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #66293
Ignore johnpaulca
8/16/2008 6:46:38 PM

CRS...divergence indicator(warning light) gives me a heads up of an upcoming move. I drew circles on the warning indicator on may16th and july 9th, notice they turned down well before OBE indicator. (I just noticed spell error on warning)...ooops.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #66357
Ignore johnpaulca
modified
8/18/2008 11:38:23 AM

WBD...long@76.40 (CMO50)

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #66358
Ignore johnpaulca
8/18/2008 11:51:03 AM

BA...long@64.30(CMO50)

Walid
130 posts
msg #66360
Ignore Walid
8/18/2008 1:40:00 PM

John,

Can you tell us a little more about the software you are using. I visited their website but I couldn't figure out if there is a monthly fee for the data feeds? Is it real time? Can you submit orders suing this software or it only for analysis purpose? I know I will probably get these answers if I give them a call but I want to get you feedback as a user of the software instead of talking to a sales man.

Walid
130 posts
msg #66361
Ignore Walid
8/18/2008 1:47:05 PM

A filter is collection of criteria that must be met in the stocks you are looking for. For example you want to see all stocks that closed Doji, you are not interested in anything else. The best way to figure out how to use it and/or program it is to read the site user guide. There is a link to it on the home page.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66362
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/18/2008 1:59:38 PM

"UTHR....long...thanks to Mr. Riggs and his amazing filter. "

"Eman93:
You need to study the works of Riggs. He has an amazing system and is extremely helpful...good luck"

JP -

It's nice to see an INTELLIGENT trader making big money off my different systems. While I thank you for the kudos, is it my "Triple" system you are using? Or are you combining it with your BB's system? Hey, look at the "Triple" set at 10:AM (30 min. chart) on 8/14/08 for UTHR...you would have seen that URTH was at the bottom of the LRC(60), OBV just bumped "0" the day before, and the candle at 10:AM was a bullish thrust. And again, the "Triple" was the dealth to any further downtrending.

And yes...so much for the "lagging" indicator theory! LOL...

Thanks again bro!

- RIGGS -

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #66363
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
8/18/2008 2:06:42 PM

Walid -

No disrespect to you what-so-ever, but JP would be foolish to reviel any of his indicator secrets on this forum. Trust me, what he is showing you on the sreens, is NOT anything in their (Neo Trader) indicator list. I already know first hand that these (screens) are of HIS creation, and it isn't anything he has shared with me. I've been begging this guy for those babies, and he's not giving them up...nor SHOULD he. I think my last offer was $50K, and he still turned me down! LOL...

RIGGS

Walid
130 posts
msg #66379
Ignore Walid
8/18/2008 7:50:41 PM

RIGGS

No argument here. Except that I wasn’t asking for indicators and trade secrets. Only general info about the software such as the questions I posted in my thread, do you like it? If you are not restricted by your investment in it, would you replace it with something else? etc.
About propping trade secrets, believe me my friend, I have been around quite a while to learn – the hard way I might add – not to follow anyone’s recommendation if I don’t agree with it myself and can see the opportunity that he/she found in it.

Good trading everyone.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #66380
Ignore johnpaulca
8/18/2008 9:48:16 PM

Walid:

I have used Neoticker EOD since 2003. At first the platform was unstable and created some problems, but they have now worked it out. I only used the EOD (end of day) for my charting and the formula language it uses is not very complicated. It supports various feeds so you can add it directly to Neoticker for your intraday trading. I find their support helpful and friendly. Download a free trial version and checkout. I hope this helps....cheers.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · POST YOUR LIVE TRADES HERE!!<< 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 ... 162 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.