StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · PUDC Puda Coal (CHINA)<< >>Post Follow-up
jpete
13 posts
msg #48826
Ignore jpete
12/28/2006 10:51:31 PM

Symbol PUDC (OTC BB)
This is a real developing stock with great potential for a real profit. Every once in a while I have found a stock that is low price ($1.30), down from it,s 52 week high ($6.35) that is positioned to increase greatly. Take a look at it and let me know what you think.
The Chinese economy is booming, and with it new construction. Construction means steel, but there can be no steel without coal – the material at the foundation of the new economy. Puda Coal, Inc. specializes in providing China's highest-grade cleaned coking coal primarily for steelmaking purposes
A leading supplier of China’s high grade metallurgical coking coal
Based in Shanxi Province; Shanxi Province accounts for 20% to 25% of China’s coal output and 50% of China’s coke production
As of April 2006, Puda is the largest coking coal cleaning company in Shanxi Province in terms of capacity
POSTED not as a hype but a great potential long term opportunity.
Charles

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48835
Ignore lockwhiz
12/29/2006 9:33:57 AM

Sounds like it has potential ...but when? Personally I like the volatility, and buy and sell on the technicals (with an eye on the fundamentals). You are right about the China market ...it is hot ... so take a look at CHINA ... this stock is moving now. The up days have volume behind it ... this is the stock to catch the China market... buy CHINA ...do it today (12/29/05)! ...and you'll have more to invest in PUDC when it shows signs of moving up.

jpete
13 posts
msg #48837
Ignore jpete
12/29/2006 9:46:58 AM

lockwhiz
Thanks for your follow-up and comments. This may not be the time to jump in and buy PUDC, but I am looking for the bottom soon and upside trend. The volume has decreased this last week but I believe it will increase. I am not trying to get people in as a hype just wanted others to know of a stock that has a great potential for a profit in the future. Coal stocks in general in the USA, BTU, CNX, ACI are down basically because of warmer climate here, but Puda (PUDC) is supplying China with coal for steel production.

jpete
13 posts
msg #48838
Ignore jpete
12/29/2006 9:54:59 AM

lockwhiz
Boy, Did you call CHINA right this morning, up .35. How much upside today? Give me your thoughts for future> THANKS

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48839
Ignore lockwhiz
12/29/2006 9:56:37 AM

JPete,

I totally agree with you ... the company sounds solid ...and even are stating an increase for 2007 ... (see below) Buying and holding is a great way too invest for many investors,...but I am a trader. I will keep an eye on this beauty, and when it moves I'll be there !

Puda Coal, Inc. Announces Q4 '06 and Full Year '06 Revenue Guidance, as Well as Initial 2007 Revenue Guidance
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2006 9:46 PM
- Market Wire

TAIYUAN CITY, CHINA, Nov 15, 2006 (MARKET WIRE via COMTEX) -- Puda Coal, Inc. ("Puda" or the "Company") (PUDC) , a leading supplier of China's highest grade metallurgical coking coal -- which is used to make coke for steel manufacturing, announced today Q4 and full year '06 revenue guidance, as well as initial 2007 revenue guidance.

Puda anticipates fourth quarter revenue of approximately $43 million on 550,000 metric tons (MT) of coking coal sold, and full year revenue of approximately $137.4 million.

The Company believes that full year 2007 revenue could be 20% - 25% higher than 2006, or approximately $165 million to $172 million.

jpete
13 posts
msg #48840
Ignore jpete
12/29/2006 10:05:14 AM

CHINA at 10:00 just plumetted. What happened? Thoughts!

jpete
13 posts
msg #48841
Ignore jpete
12/29/2006 10:14:05 AM

TAIYUAN CITY, CHINA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- 12/12/06 --

Puda Coal, Inc. ("Puda" or the "Company") (OTCBB: PUDC) , a leading supplier of China's highest grade metallurgical coking coal -- which is used to make coke for steel manufacturing, announced today that it has significantly increased its coal cleaning capacity utilization since bringing online its newest processing plant. The Zhongyang Plant began formal production in Q2 '06, bringing Puda's total annual capacity to 2.7 million metric tons (MT), or 675,000 MT per quarter. Puda processed and sold approximately 396,000 MT of cleaned coking coal in Q2 '06, utilizing 59% of available capacity.

As a result of successful marketing efforts yielding four new customers, Puda anticipates Q4 '06 sales of approximately 547,000 MT. Puda would thus utilize 81% of available capacity, a 38% improvement in just two quarters' time.

"By acquiring new customers and growing existing relationships, we intend to continue increasing tonnage sold during 2007," stated Puda Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Zhao Ming. "It is clear that our goal of nearly 100% capacity utilization is now well within reach." Puda's existing facilities have a combined total capacity of 2.7 million MT. Based on an average sale price of $78 per MT, 100% capacity utilization would generate approximately $211 million in revenue.

jpete
13 posts
msg #48883
Ignore jpete
1/1/2007 12:32:42 AM

MY OPINON. Since Nov 20 the market makers in this stock have been accumulating this stock and dropped the stock from around $3 as restricked shareholders were able to sell their shares on the market. It seems they have stopped selling them and market makers have stopped dropping the stock so we can look for a reversal. Puda Coal in China has had tremendous news, all positive, while the market makers took advantage of the sales of these stocks by the shareholders. One of the market makers is NITE they have been very active in the accumulation. They are always on the buy side.
When the US coal market begins to reverse to the upside PUDC will follow and return up towards its high of $6.35.
This stock has interested me because the company seems to be positioned for continuing to be important producer of coal to China. When a good stock is out of favor with the public but MM are buying trust me they buy wholesale then when they have enough stock they will begin to retail at higher prices. What a chance for us to do the same with little capital invested. It's always a speculation trade but the risk to reward is worth it.
I'm a buyer. <smile>

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · PUDC Puda Coal (CHINA)<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.