StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · President Trump is winning our hearts<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #138894
Ignore SAFeTRADE
10/26/2017 6:27:08 PM

I think it would be more accurate to credit FOMC. Let us see what happens when they pull the
Sugar Bowl away.

SAFeTRADE
630 posts
msg #138895
Ignore SAFeTRADE
10/26/2017 6:35:37 PM

This man gets it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4lhwCb7OI8&feature=em-uploademail

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #138896
Ignore pthomas215
10/26/2017 7:35:03 PM

President doesnt mean much, really. The run has been due to the infrastructure and perceived stability of the FOMC and US. I do think sentiment increased with a pro biz president, but it's hard to say since the market went up for 8 years with an anti american, Muslim president with no work experience. Might as well pick football teams based upon the color of their helmets if you are trying to gain logic here.

marine2
963 posts
msg #138899
Ignore marine2
10/27/2017 12:50:54 AM

Nice to see all the interesting comments. I got people out from their hiding spots and chat it up. Happy investing to you all!

Mactheriverrat
3,135 posts
msg #138900
Ignore Mactheriverrat
modified
10/27/2017 1:55:39 AM

Screw both party's . $20 Trillion in National debt with a service payment of about $500 billion a year. No Balanced Budget and not even any talk of working on a balanced budget which could take 8 to 15 years even if we started heading in that direction. Now talk of the A$$clone's in Washington talking up tax cuts but no talk on how pay for it or will they just add it to the National Debt Credit card. What's wrong with that whole picture!!

Will they take away home interest deductions, deduction for state tax's, start taxing your 401-k money. They talk as if there is this vast amount of money that Company's will bring back into the country if there's tax rates are lowered.

Then the American working class falls for again lot , stock and barrel.

Lets talk about this in 5 years when the National debt is about $ 25 trillion.

Have another beer!!!!

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #138902
Ignore pthomas215
10/27/2017 9:06:36 AM

Mac, you got it. govt n banks...."we are important, you people are not".

BZUN seems to be heating up btw.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #138912
Ignore karennma
10/27/2017 1:46:18 PM

wonderful incline from 2009, who was the president then?

klynn55
424 posts
msg #138876
- Ignore klynn55 10/26/2017 7:56:58 AM
in case someone is chart handicapped :
"Of course, the vast majority of those gains occurred under Obama. The stock market more than tripled during Obama's eight years in office as the U.S. economy recovered from the recession."
of course , all you dudes who felt the need to daytrade , missed that fantastic incline. what is three times
your investment.?
========================

Klynn,
I certainly missed it. And believe me, I'm very sad about that. I'll never forget the UPS guy telling me FOUR years ago, he wanted to invest in AMZN because the pkg deliveries via AMZN had gone nuts!
VERY sorry I didn't listen.
Daily gambling these last 5 years just didn't pay off.

marine2
963 posts
msg #138913
Ignore marine2
10/27/2017 1:53:47 PM

Mac, you have very important concerns in multiple areas. Have you discussed any of these with your local Representative and Senator? If not, you should. True, we hear tax cuts, we hear the benefits derived from them but we need more details. Details about not only the benefits but also the negative parts of their tax plan. Who truly will benefit, or get hurt? What plans do they have in reducing our debt. Yes, they will say with the tax plan it will generate more consumer buying, saving, investing, thus giving their local economies a big boost revenue wise. Also, promoting hiring more people to the job rolls. Those new jobs will also infuse more tax dollars into the Federal Government. We also need to know where they (our Govt) plans to find money for our infrastructure work that our nation so desperately needs? As you can see with your concerns and mine, they have more explaining they need to do to satisfy us all. Granted the tax reductions to us all sounds beautiful but the attention to those details is what We The People need to know.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #138914
Ignore karennma
10/27/2017 1:55:46 PM

SAFeTRADE
381 posts
msg #138895
- Ignore SAFeTRADE 10/26/2017 6:35:37 PM
This man gets it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4lhwCb7OI8&feature=em-uploademail
======================

I heard Alan Greenspan say a month ago, "bonds are in bubble, stocks are not" ...
Like Mannarino says in the video.. "it's a set up and stocks may continue a supernatural run higher".
BTW, Larry Kudlow echoed Greenspan's sentiments about bonds vs. stocks.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #138915
Ignore karennma
10/27/2017 2:02:34 PM

@ SAFETRADE,
@ 3.40 minutes, Mannarino says, "I hope "they" don't shut down my channel.
Okay, so GOOGL is up $75 today.
I KNEW when they started demonetizing channels that money would back to GOOGL's bottom line.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · President Trump is winning our hearts<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.