StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Question on Weekly Stochastics<< >>Post Follow-up
allenforsythe
5 posts
msg #40538
Ignore allenforsythe
1/21/2006 10:43:20 AM

Hi Everyone. Long time subscriber, new poster. I've learned a great deal from everyone here and started my IB account this week. I'm very excited!! I have a question about weekly stochastics. I'd like to find weekly stochastics below 20 with daily stochastics bottoming out at the same time. I have not been able to get a filter to show me weekly stochastic values and have not been able to find it in prior posts. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Allen

riggs
313 posts
msg #40545
Ignore riggs
1/21/2006 1:07:37 PM

allen -

Try something like this....

Fetcher[Show stocks where Weekly Slow Stochastic(5,3) Fast %K crossed above Weekly Slow Stochastic(5,3) Slow %D within the last 2 Weeks and Weekly Slow Stochastic(5,3) Fast %K is below 20 and Slow Stochastics(5,3) Fast %K crossed above Slow Stochastics Slow %D 1 day ago and slow stochastics(5,3)is below 20 and Average Volume(90)is above 100000 and Volume is above 100000 add column slow stochastics(5,3)add column weekly slow stochastics(5,3)

/* MP RSIWLR ANALYZER DISPLAY */

/* NORMALIZE accumulation distribution */

set{adval, INDPOSITION(accumulation distribution, 60) * 100 }

/* NORMALIZE momentum(12) */

set{moval, INDPOSITION(momentum(12), 60) * 100}

/* NORMALIZE rsi(2) */

set{rsval, RSI(2) }

/* NORMALIZE williams %r(10) */

set{wrval, INDPOSITION(williams %r(10), 60) * 100 }

/* DRAW THE MP RSIWLR CHART */

and draw wrval
and draw adval on plot wrval
and draw moval on plot wrval
and draw rsval on plot wrval
]

· remove · edit

riggs
313 posts
msg #40546
Ignore riggs
1/21/2006 1:12:07 PM

BTW, "EWZuber" gets the credit for this scan. He's the weekly stochastics King around here. I also included "TRO'S" Zoom lens at the end of the scan for you. I think you'll like it....

RIGGS.

allenforsythe
5 posts
msg #40547
Ignore allenforsythe
1/21/2006 1:28:14 PM

Thanks riggs. Just what I was looking for. I must have had my syntax screwed up.

Allen

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Question on Weekly Stochastics<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.