StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Quick question on building columns<< >>Post Follow-up
tgoo426193
19 posts
msg #127506
Ignore tgoo426193
3/5/2016 11:05:36 AM

I would like to create a blank column for the purpose of making short notations for each symbol
I would build the header text to match my needs. I tried just leaving things blank after typing "add column" and I made the header, i.e. - {macd}. Nothing appears
Is there a column description that may just leave an empty space as opposed to filling in the rows with, N/A or 0

Thx in advance!

four
5,087 posts
msg #127507
Ignore four
modified
3/5/2016 8:13:33 PM

"create a blank column for the purpose of making short notations for each symbol "
---
Sorry, no...

You can write on the image (annotate)...

tgoo426193
19 posts
msg #127510
Ignore tgoo426193
3/6/2016 9:34:21 AM

Thank you friend. I usually just take a screen shot of my results each day, print it out, and go over some of the same things with each symbol. Currently I just make notes at the end of each row, however I thought is may be a bit more orderly to have a premade slot to put them in as I keep them to refer back to for a while.

Actually, I could still label a row as needed & just pull a box over the column results in the screen shot program & delete that area. Header would remain and a blank row under it.

Maybe that option will show up some day along with those other column options u and i spoke about in a recent post.
OH MY, OH MY, So much to do & so little time...

Thx again four!

Terry G.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Quick question on building columns<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.