StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · RSHN<< >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #42633
Ignore TheRumpledOne
3/29/2006 5:57:57 PM

If you're into the subpennies...

WAS .001 ON MAR 1 AND HIT .01 ON MAR 27.

fwiw....

From: "rick otto" <rickotto1@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: HUGE ALERT !! RSHN IS MY STOCK OF THE YEAR ! .0069 NOW !
To: rickotto1@yahoo.com

HI ALL...RSHN is my stock of the year ! ... i have done my due dilligence on this stock since it started running..and i think this is a 10-20 bagger..if not even more....this must be held to make gains..not traded...i have already dedicated part of my position to long term holdings....again RSHN or rushnet...SHE IS A BEVERAGE STOCK...AND I HAVE BEEN DEAD ON WITH ALL OF MY BEVERAGE PICKS..STARTING WITH ONE I CAUGHT OOOH SO EARLY ..BRVO...AGAIN AS ALWAYS BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK..WITH RISK CAPITAL ONLY....I HOLD A SUBSTANTIAL POSITION IN THIS WHICH I COULD SELL AT ANYTIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE...BUT I THINK RSHN.PK ..HAS ALL THE EARMARKS OF A STOCK THAT WILL BE IN THE FULL PENNIES VERY VERY SOON....AND IF I HAPPEN TO BE WRONG..WHICH I DONT THINK I WILL BE..I WILL BE BUYING MORE LOWER..... MUCH MORE TO COME OVER THE COMING DAYS.... AGAIN MUCH MUCH MORE TO COME....RSHN HIT A PENNY A FEW DAYS IN A ROW , BUT FELL BACK ON SOME PROFIT TAKING...WHEN SHE BLASTS THRU IT SOON THERE WILL BE NO GOING BACK..the company has been a press release monster of late..and it will continue....and that is great...

RUSHNET INC (Other OTC:RSHN.PK) Delayed quote data

Last Trade: 0.007
Trade Time: 2:42PM ET
Change: 0.001 (12.50%)
Prev Close: 0.008
Open: 0.008
Bid: N/A
Ask: N/A
1y Target Est: N/A

Day's Range: 0.007 - 0.009
52wk Range: N/A
Volume: 242,186,770
Avg Vol (3m): N/A
Market Cap: 349.41K
P/E (ttm): N/A
EPS (ttm): N/A
Div & Yield: N/A (N/A)

SiriusII
11 posts
msg #42663
Ignore SiriusII
3/30/2006 9:30:54 PM

What about GBVS.OB? This has a management team that has successfully brought other beverages to market. Now trading over 1.15. Check it out.

shaikhhali
42 posts
msg #42707
Ignore shaikhhali
4/2/2006 10:29:32 AM

TheRumpledOne

What makes you think that RSHN will take off soon?
and what is the sell single for this stock?

Thanks

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #42709
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/2/2006 12:04:47 PM

I was just passing on info from my inbox.

Sell SIGNAL?

Resistance!

shaikhhali
42 posts
msg #42722
Ignore shaikhhali
4/3/2006 3:06:30 PM

I cannot display RSHN by SF.
Any Help ?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · RSHN<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.