StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · RSI (2) Workability ? for Rumpled etc<< >>Post Follow-up
lvainik
52 posts
msg #48700
Ignore lvainik
modified
12/18/2006 1:52:36 PM

I ran basic Filter

added optionable (I like options)
price < $12 ( I don't like $1 stocks
kept 2 day hold
added 10% stoploss
only adding 4 positions per day and holding a max of 8 ( to keep it workable)

It took 100m to 295m over max period (see bottom)

I know you can buy stocks <$2 and get outrageous backtesting results
Other than stock price is there anything else I could do to improve my results?

It seems that most good backtests in these forums come from decent stocks that are oversold
rsi(2) < 1 ;stoc < 10 etc.
comments?
Thanks!

btw

Transaction Summary
Daily Gains : $9307.35
Daily Losses : $2492.63
Running Gain/(Loss) : $195073.28
# Stocks held at end of day : 0

Summary
Invested In Stock: $-0.00
Market Value of Stock: $0.00
Market Value - Invested: $0.00
Available Cash: $295073.28
Total (Cash + Market): $295073.28

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · RSI (2) Workability ? for Rumpled etc<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.