StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · RUN FOREST RUN missing symbols in SF<< >>Post Follow-up
Rick67
64 posts
msg #100840
Ignore Rick67
modified
5/21/2011 5:00:55 PM

I made a scan to find stocks with wide day ranges in my ThinkorSwim platform.

Suprisingly, it came up with many great wide day rangers Symbols that are not in the SF database.
I used a blank filter with "symlist ( BORK )" to test for this and other symbols:

BORK
GG/WS
ITMTF
ESYL
SCEI
OXGN
(and many others)

None of these were found. All have decent volume over of 200,000 and are currently trading according to TOS.
All could be good canidates for RFR.

I have emailed SF support to find out why these SYMBOLS are missing. I will follow up when I get a reply.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #100843
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
5/21/2011 10:01:43 PM

Fetcher[
symlist(BORK,ITMTF,ESYL,SCEI,OXGN)
]

This pulls up all but ITMTF - do not use spaces in the symlist.

Rick67
64 posts
msg #100862
Ignore Rick67
modified
5/22/2011 9:41:13 PM

Thanks for your reply.

After trading about 3 emails with Stockfetcher support, it started working.

I am not sure what happened, perhaps SF support tweaked something in the background...just after the 3rd email, the stocks started showing up. On the other hand, it could have been something I had done.

This is a great forum....thanks for following up!

BTW, I can't get ITMTF to show up either. However it appears to be a Canadian stock.

I am currently programming RFR "Travel Guide" in a ThinkorSwim real time scan. The advantage of this other than real time is that TOS probably has some stocks that SF does not carry.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · RUN FOREST RUN missing symbols in SF<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.