StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Return of the Jekyll & Hyde??<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52546
Ignore nikoschopen
6/26/2007 11:51:19 AM

Isn't it funny? If you care to read the snippets of wisdom "Mary" indulges at our expense, you would sooner than later lose your sanity because her writing is, well, krap. But if you head over to the Yahoo! message board and read everything that "stockbottomholygrail" writes, you can almost palpably feel that this guy is not as stupid as you once thought. At least he writes legibly, if not coherently.

Here's an interesting comparison between Mary the stooz and stockbottomholygrail the sage:

MARY4MONEY
or the qqqq rimm aapl and goog----
how exactly know where the dead bottom is- i use the rsi(2) daily for getting very near to bottom like the spy and qqqq on 6-7- i always use intraday linear regression for 2 days- usually the qqqq will go down the next day 0.15-.30 when it get it low rsi-2- on 6-7 it closed 46.35 with an rsi-2 of 2.9%- next day it gapped down to the exact bottom of the 2 day lr intra day at 46.16- which you can read before the open on esignal- when it got there it went up and down bouncing off the lr for 1-2 hours- what you do then is use a 3-10 min rsi(10) to see if you have a bottom pos divergence which it had- did the exact same thing on aapl at 116 and goog at 500- this is where you buy your options for the next month qqqq 47-51 for july goog 530-600 and aapl 120-150 for july calls- when you do this you usually make 700-10000% on all the option with the highest levels paying off the highest % gain- okay lets look at rimm on its last earning dropped 148 to <129 - and at 129 we had the same bottom low rsi(2) at <2% on the daily rsi-2 and on the rsi-10 at the bottom lr it had a big pos divergence- so i bought the may 140-155 for an average of 33$ per contract - when it hit its top of 155.24 on 5-9 i cashed them in( for an avarge of 1300$ per contract)--- daily rsi(2) at 99.9% which you have to read live- it hit the dead top of the 2 day intraday lr at 155.24 and had a big neg divergence using the 5 min rsi-10- there you go guys now you can make millions playing options off each top and bottom

stockbottomholygrail
and other stocks and the markets- what the smart money does with options-this is where the real money is made- if there is a sudden increase in the call options over a short period say 1-5 days then the stock will go up- if their is a sudden increase in the puts then the stock will go down-it doesnt matter what the over all put/call ratio is- only that it suddenly moves in one direction -up or down-- dndn is a brilliant example of going both ways- right before it went from 4-18$ there was a sudden drop- right before it went 20-5$ thre was a sudden increase- there were sudden drops on over 90% of the stocks that made big moves up-like amzn aqnt cypb and so on- well on 6-15 the ratio was running near its all time high of 2.64 and the qqqq fill to the low 47 s- but in the 6 trading days since-the ratio dropped to 1.59-which is very bullish- and thats why you have seen this up and down action the last 4 trading days- but over all on those 4 drop downs-the lows have been fairly close ranging from 46.82-47.14--were not seeing the big drop off like we did in march 45.5-42- we only drop about 1$- where on each of the last 4 retracement we fill 1.25-1.65

In conclusion, are these two the same person? If so, why the marked disparity in writing style? Be that as it may, I still think he's a poor (day) trader.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #52555
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/26/2007 2:30:46 PM

Yes, they are the same person formally known as LEROGEE777.

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #52556
Ignore maxreturn
6/26/2007 2:33:56 PM

NIKO...appears that Mary is up to "her" old tricks on the Yahoo boards. Every single one of "her" posts has been deleted. She must be feeling persecuted again.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52560
Ignore nikoschopen
6/26/2007 2:57:37 PM

That really sucks. Why did she do that for? The above post was meant more as a suggestion for her to write better than a "persecution". Obviously, she took the time and effort to write out her thoughts in a more logical manner there than here and it would save us equal amount of time and effort to digest what she really meant.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52562
Ignore nikoschopen
6/26/2007 3:16:07 PM

Actually, hehe, her messages are not deleted after all. They can be found here.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52565
Ignore nikoschopen
6/26/2007 4:04:29 PM

Here's a tête-à-tête between stockbottomholygrail and few of his die-hard detractors (talk about high-brow comedy):

stockbottomholygrail
your all idiots-you so misinformed- and are the good fearful sheep panicing that the market is going fall off the cliff- if thats so true why are we hanging around 47 for 5 days-daw because we are near the bottom- did you forget it only took 3 days to drop 45.50-42 or 3.5$ in march -and its taken six day to fall a dollar- i have now clue where you learned about the markets-but i can tell you 90% of what you think you know isnt true- and 90% of what i tell you is true- the high vix is at market bottoms ans low vix is at market tops- and high put/calls ratio is at tops of markets and low put/call ration is at bottoms-- and we have a high vix with a low put/call ration o the qqqq- see ya at 51

justneveryoumind
several years ago the VIX was in the 35-40 range-grail guy's got his head where the sun don't shine--ignorance is bliss, eh? cheers

circpros
I don't have the time to wait till 51. How about we touch base at 42, and you can send me a post card in early 2009 when we finally climb back to 48!

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #52569
Ignore maxreturn
6/26/2007 5:20:03 PM

Classic comedic relief! Good schtick!

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #52571
Ignore maxreturn
6/26/2007 5:28:43 PM

NIKO...Mary must be monitoring this thread. I clicked on the link you provided to check Mary's postings. They've all been deleted. I'd really like to meet this guy in person to see what makes him (her?) tick!

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #52577
Ignore nikoschopen
6/27/2007 1:59:03 AM

Damn, I can't hell believe Mary would delete every single post going back to November 15, 2006!!!

What's the rationale for such a drastic action? Moreover, what's she got to hide? Just about everyone here knows how bad her predictions are anyway (Don't we?).

maxreturn
745 posts
msg #52581
Ignore maxreturn
6/27/2007 7:45:34 AM

Yeah, the energy it must take to first make a multitude of postings she/he makes on a daily basis, then to go back and delete everything. How do you get anything else done...including sleep? Maybe she/he doesn't sleep...constant infusion of caffeine and/or no doze :}

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Return of the Jekyll & Hyde??<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.