5/6/2016 11:49:48 AM

Has anyone used or heard anything about https://www.robinhood.com/
a 0 fee trading service?

pthomas215
1,251 posts
msg #128358
Ignore pthomas215
5/6/2016 4:28:20 PM

I have contacted them. San Fran company, no OTC. no trading fees. no retail locations if you have an issue.

dustinb
29 posts
msg #128361
Ignore dustinb
5/6/2016 6:22:36 PM

Maybe in a few years take a look at it. They don't allow OTC or shorting, and they are for sure too new to put my money there as this point. The problem is once they, as they put it, "hope to support the following in the future" their fee schedule may just change a bit.

We do not yet support the following, but hope to in the future:

Foreign domiciled securities
OTC equities
Options
Preferred Stocks
Tracking Stocks
Warrants
Mutual Funds
Bonds and fixed income trading

four
5,087 posts
msg #142878
Ignore four
3/23/2018 3:44:27 PM

https://moneymorning.com/2018/03/22/how-to-make-money-using-your-robinhood-account-for-options/

Using Your Robinhood Account for Options
By MONEY MORNING STAFF REPORTS, Money Morning • March 22, 2018

emwalker
35 posts
msg #142879
Ignore emwalker
3/23/2018 3:53:04 PM

Robinhood is good for those like me who are new to trading and only want to trade with very small amounts of money just to get the feel of trading without worrying about getting eaten alive by commissions.

Cheltonious
4 posts
msg #142902
Ignore Cheltonious
3/24/2018 2:53:20 PM

I have used Robinhood. It seems somewhat limited in available stocks. However, it is very easy and cheap to use. It doesn't have any tools for analysis so I use other sources like this site or tradingview. Good luck!

Chetly

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · RobinHood Trading<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.