StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Rounded bottom<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
luc1grunt
622 posts
msg #48477
Ignore luc1grunt
12/8/2006 5:38:43 PM

The great thing about forums is.....you never know who you have graced and what they have pulled from you. :) Spread the love when you can.

wallman
299 posts
msg #48486
Ignore wallman
12/9/2006 11:17:40 AM

TheRumpledOne : I learned (copied) WAIT FOR GREEN from Muddy.

This is what i posted to my group on a real stock in realtime.

""A ZONE PULLBACK ON MY RADAR 12/8

NSLT
This former squeeze/volume/price breakout on 11/22 hit this zone 11/29 at a low of .26 then went to a high of 1.89 just 4 days later
Now it sits at .60 and back in the zone again.
I'm not suggesting it will go up tomorrow but it is worth a watch for a GREEN hold (that i use ) or whatever indicators you use to determine a reasonable entry point.
If you are newer to trading it might be best to avoid this stock,it could be a wild ride but one that could be very profitable.""

NSLT closed thurs 12/7 at .60, opened fri at .52 then about 35 minutes later went even and held there until 11:40 where it hit and held GREEN at .67 then took off to a hod .92 in less than an hour closing at .89 for a 48% gain over the previous close.
Off course nothing works 100% of the time including GREEN hold,but in situations like NSLT where i KNEW i had a much better than a 50/50 shot of catching a very nice profit,it's the only way i go.
I'll let other folks try to catch the dead bottom,i'll go the safer route and WAIT FOR GREEN.
Muddy

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Rounded bottom<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.