StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF hanging?<< >>Post Follow-up
FuriousThug
256 posts
msg #66156
Ignore FuriousThug
8/13/2008 9:05:06 PM

Does anyone else frequently encounter unresponsiveness from the SF site? It seems to be happening more and more often lately; I'll try to save a filter or search filter results and it just hangs there for minutes. A lot of times it will eventually load, but that's if I've gone and made dinner or something...
Wondering if there's a settings issue or something anyone's encountered. Thanks.
FT

chetron
2,817 posts
msg #66173
Ignore chetron
8/14/2008 7:09:03 AM

tomb must be messing around with the software again.

MoneyFetcher
22 posts
msg #66177
Ignore MoneyFetcher
8/14/2008 9:18:38 AM

I have been experiencing this as well.

Sometimes aborting and retrying it fixes it...sometimes not.

dwiggains
441 posts
msg #66181
Ignore dwiggains
8/14/2008 11:07:23 AM

Hi
I had a lot of trouble for a couple of months.
Tomb told me to try Firefox.
It worked for me.
Its free.
See ya
David

ludowillems
111 posts
msg #66193
Ignore ludowillems
8/14/2008 4:30:19 PM

I use Opera (www.opera.com) Free and the fastes yet, full keybooard control and much more. Has a usefull "widget " functionality: let's me keep a lean but fully configurable stockwatcher on top. And stable !

woodshedder
11 posts
msg #66210
Ignore woodshedder
8/14/2008 11:56:40 PM

I've had this problem for several months, at least. I emailed back and forth with support, and the problem seems to be fixed.

I thought it was just my computer, but now, with more and more people having the same problem, maybe its not just me.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #66211
Ignore alf44
8/15/2008 12:06:24 AM

I continue to have probs occasionally...the issue has been discussed at length in past threads...fwiw

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · SF hanging?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.