StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Silly Rabbit ! TRIX is definitely NOT for kids !!!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41107
Ignore nikoschopen
2/8/2006 10:20:25 PM

LOL. Good idea, but for now I need to tweak the damn filter so that it spits outs identical looking charts as the prophet.com. It seems that the parameter for the TRIX (set{TRI, indposition(TRIX(3,1),100) * 100}) looks pretty good in comparison, but the MACD is still off. The latest tweak is

set{MAC, indposition(MACD Fast Line(9,3),100) * 100}
set{MA7, cma(MAC,3)}
MAC crossed above MA7

The (9,3) parameter looks better than (9,1), but still not identical.

In the meantime, I'll let you decide on the big badass name.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #41110
Ignore alf44
2/8/2006 11:04:23 PM

TRIX OF THE TRADE

MAGIC TRIX

CHEAP TRIX

DIRTY TRIX

HAT TRIX

STUPID BET TRIX

----------------------

That's about all the "TRIX" puns I got !

Regards,

alf44

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #41112
Ignore nikoschopen
2/9/2006 1:13:46 AM

Why don't we just settle for "Raging Hormone" instead because that's what I feel like at the moment.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Silly Rabbit ! TRIX is definitely NOT for kids !!!<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.