StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Something that may help small quanity traders<< >>Post Follow-up
retired
28 posts
msg #50385
Ignore retired
3/3/2007 10:40:29 AM

I've been a member of StockFetcher for about six months and have benefitted from these post from many of the forum contributors and wanted to contribute in my small way to anyone that might find this useful.

I'm about to mention a brokerage firm so let me first use this disclaimer. I'm not an employee of the below mentioned company, not invested in this company, not a dealer nor advisor of any kind and other than just having a trading account with them, have no other connection with them.

I'm just an investor who stumbled across a zero commission brokerage firm named Zecco Trading. Forty trades per month are free. Their trading platform is bare bones and if you want streaming quotes you will need another vendor for that, maybe yahoo or who-ever. I'm hoping they will soon have streaming quotes. Their accounts overview is not yet user friendly but they are making improvements regularly. But the executions are extremely fast. They are a division of Equinox Securities. Penson Financial is the clearing house. I've had an account with them since October 2006 and my experience with them has been good so far. When I'm in a bad trade it don't hurt as bad to get out when the commissions are zero. The Web site is: www.zecco.com

Just thought this might help someone trading in small quanities.

Retired

retired
28 posts
msg #50389
Ignore retired
3/3/2007 11:36:40 AM

I forgot to mention they do have a forum but not the quality found in SF.

retired
28 posts
msg #50418
Ignore retired
3/4/2007 6:56:25 PM

Does anyone have a clue how the market will act monday?

limestar
79 posts
msg #50426
Ignore limestar
3/5/2007 12:13:44 AM

Might be telling.
http://money.cnn.com/data/world_markets/

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Something that may help small quanity traders<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.