StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · StockFetcher we have MAs, EMAs, DMAs, CMAs, CEMAs...<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
chetron
2,817 posts
msg #73770
Ignore chetron
4/22/2009 6:52:40 AM

johnpaulca
- Ignore johnpaulca 4/19/2009 1:12:58 AM

DPTR...Moby mentioned it about 2 weeks ago as a Booya Buy. It's now retreating to at least $3. Notice the rejection at ema(100). I have said this many times on SF, you can make a killing shorting stocks as it touches the ema(100) for the first time in awhile...imho

THAT IS AN ELDER RAY PLAY IF YOU SUB THE EMA(13) WITH EMA(100). UPDATED THE TRIPLE SCREEN TO INCLUDE THE EMA(100)

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #73772
Ignore johnpaulca
4/22/2009 9:05:28 AM

CHET...domo arigato again for the amazing contribution you do on SF.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #73773
Ignore johnpaulca
4/22/2009 9:42:48 AM

DPTR...back to $3

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #73784
Ignore alf44
4/22/2009 4:55:59 PM

Attention StockFetcher !

I originally started this thread in an effort to gain your attention and...hopefully your help... wrt ADDING the Ichimoku Indictor here at StockFetcher. I started THIS thread without knowing that...

ANOTHER thread existed --> Ichimoku Charting

over in the Filters Section of the Forums...and that this "Ichimoku" topic had already been discussed (some time ago) by others here. I have no way of knowing whether you are reading EITHER thread...but...IF you are you have certainly been annoyingly silent on the whole matter.

Now...if you are aware of the request by myself and others to include "Ichimoku" here at SF...and are working night and day to make that happen...you are forgiven. I fully understand wanting to get it perfect before rolling it out. LOL

If...on the other hand, you are purposely ignoring the request, hoping "it" will just go away...well...that wouldn't be cool now would it ? In fact, that would be downright...well...rude. imo

The request for Ichimoku is a perfectly reasonable one and it shouldn't be too much to ask to at least get some kind of reply from StockFetcher.

I have been a sub here for many years...in that time I have made many feature requests...I would be hard pressed to think of a single one that you guys have not responded to and for the most part...implemented.
I hope that this request will be no different.

I look forward to your reply ! tia

Regards,

alf44

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #73824
Ignore alf44
modified
4/24/2009 9:16:44 AM

Just an FYI for those of us who were hopeful we might get Ichimoku here at StockFetcher...

--------------------------------------

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback. At this time we do not have plans to add
special charting displays for the Ichimoku charting that you mention.
However, if we are able to add this specific chart feature, we will be
sure to send you an update.

If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to send us
an email.

StockFetcher.com Support
Vestyl Software, L.L.C.

------------------------------------------

That was the reply from SF to an Email I sent them !

So...I guess that puts to rest the notion that Ichimoku might be coming...at least in the near future.

While that's disappointing...I appreciate the reply from StockFetcher and hope they will at least keep it in their list of possibilities.

Regards,

alf44

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #73825
Ignore johnpaulca
4/24/2009 9:22:28 AM

ALF...at least you got a reply from SF, they ignore me.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · StockFetcher we have MAs, EMAs, DMAs, CMAs, CEMAs...<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.