StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stockfetcher Man of the Year Award<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #42247
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
3/19/2006 9:10:09 PM

Riggs... you're so funny...

The stocks you mentioned showed up on my filter weeks ago.

( NYMX didn't because the average volume was below 500,000. )

See, the way it works is, you build a WATCHLIST.

Each week, any new stocks are added to the watchlist.

Then using the filter displays, you can see when they're ready to pop.

Not to mention, the best way to trade these is to BUY AND HOLD.

That way, when they pop, you own it!

It a BIG PICTURE trading mentality. I think Mark Crisp would agree.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #42254
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
3/20/2006 1:24:47 AM

HeHeHe! I love it!!!!

- RIGGS -

rtucker
318 posts
msg #42251
Ignore rtucker
modified
3/20/2006 2:32:48 AM

d

rtucker
318 posts
msg #42259
Ignore rtucker
modified
3/20/2006 12:04:16 PM

d

yepher
359 posts
msg #42260
Ignore yepher
3/20/2006 3:50:52 PM

You could always check to see what Google thinks about Riggs..

http://www.googlism.com/index.htm?ism=riggs&type=1

-- Yepher

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #42269
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
3/20/2006 9:24:23 PM

Oh my god!!!! I'm on the first page of "google!" Check me out on "Bet on sports forum-Basketball forum."

Then click on #24. "L@@K at this!!! You won't believe your eyes!!!"

Then click on #99 "THE MIGHTY RIGGS top NBA picks"

Then click on #101. "THE MIGHTY RIGGS top NBA picks 4/25."

Check out my INCREDIBLE 33-14 Handicapping record! I was up over 9K in 47 games! And it was all documented.

Look at the NBA totals system I created on the #24 link. Cappers around the world are STILL talking about my "NBA Totals system" BTW, is that me or what with the heading..... "YOU WON'T BELIEVE YOUR EYES!!!"

Wow! the first page of GOOGLE! Great Idea "Yepher!" Talk about inflating someon's ego....

THE MIGHTY RIGGS!

yepher
359 posts
msg #42275
Ignore yepher
3/20/2006 10:52:36 PM

Riggs,

I was fond of:

"riggs is not responsible for the accuracy of any information on this site that did not originate with riggs"

or

"riggs is a pms'ing little fruit caking midget"

riggs is a candidate for sixth district state representative and i feel that it is time to clear up a few misconceptions.
riggs is regarded as a leading figure in the emergence of womanist theology in the united states

:)

-- Yepher

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #42285
Ignore markcrisp
3/21/2006 6:38:10 AM

Amen Avery.

You are STOCK FETCHER THE MAN OF THE YEAR without a doubt.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #42204
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/29/2006 1:09:00 PM

Thank you everyone! I accept this prestigious award and would graciously like to express my graditude for all that voted for me.

I understand the vote count went something like 950-1. But hey...even "alfred44" needs to be heard just like the rest of us.

Someone once asked me "what's the secret to your success TMR?" I told him "it's being as HUMBLE as one can be, and ALWAYS treating others with RESPECT and kindness."

Jesus once said...."if a man slaps your left cheek, offer him your right." So I think that's how I probably got this award. It's by being HUMBLE, courteous to others, kind, SELFLESS, and just downright helpful!

I hear the music playing...so I won't take too much of your time. I want to begin by thanking all of my fans here at Stockfetcher. I want to thank my good BUDDY TheRumpledOne for showing me that anyone could be just as nice as him.

I couldn't go any further without thanking all the little people that have tried so desperately to be famous on my threads. Without these LITTLE people, I would be nothing. These are the dumbells that bring out my great wit, personality, and ingenious story telling to the forfront. They are as follows...."alf44", BFreshour", "Nikochopen, "rtucker", and lill' ole' helpless "Drew9" . I love all of you, and feel deeply sorry for your misfortunes and shortcomings. But cheer up! Someday you too might accept an award as prestigious as this one. Well...maybe not, but just remember this....TMR will always be there every time you fall. Poor LITTLE fellas'.

Lastly, I would like to thank my wife Julie for allowing me to educate and entertain all of you. Without your unbridled understanding and love for this community, it would be just a boring posting forum. So thank you honey for sharing me with these poor, poor misguided traders.

Also, I want to thank the SF academy!!! Thank you for ALWAYS having my back when the missiles are flying. Thanks for always treating me like the star that I am. Without your banning of big mouths, intervening on out of control threads, I wouldn't be here.

Thank you all for this award, and may God richly bless you and all your family members! I'll be signing autograghs and doing my usual interviews in the "Green Room" later tonight. Good night all from THE MIGHTY RIGGS!!!!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stockfetcher Man of the Year Award<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.