StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stockfetcher Software Error???<< >>Post Follow-up
starfox182
24 posts
msg #100819
Ignore starfox182
5/20/2011 10:13:56 AM

apply to symlist(uymg)
data offset is 5/16/2011

Look at the 6 months view and you see several price spikes on certain days that happen over several months. The filter I have thinks this is a 900% increase, however these price spikes don't appear anywhere else. I've tried barchart, csidata, yahoo finance, quotetracker, td ameritrade, and even firstrade. Perhaps trading was suspended and the software doesn't know how to code this? Do these price spikes really even happen?

apply to symlist(uymg)
data offset is 5/16/2011

drew9
171 posts
msg #100822
Ignore drew9
5/20/2011 12:55:07 PM

This may get reviewed but you can be sure if you send an email to: support@stockfetcher.com

Send as much detailed info as possible. I usually get fast responses!

duke56468
683 posts
msg #100838
Ignore duke56468
5/21/2011 4:10:47 PM

price and volume spikes occure on my Fidelity charts that often don't occure else where. These spikes are due to exchanges of stocks between institutions and don't effect the retail price or stops etc. but does influence volume. Maybe this is part of the problem.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Stockfetcher Software Error???<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.