StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Support and Resistance<< >>Post Follow-up
lvainik
52 posts
msg #47169
Ignore lvainik
9/26/2006 3:57:08 PM

How do I show stocks at both support and resistance levels? Thanks!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #47181
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/26/2006 7:54:51 PM

Could you rephrase the question?

lvainik
52 posts
msg #47191
Ignore lvainik
9/27/2006 11:35:07 AM

PG at 9/25/06 was in my opinion at resistance?
It could have retreated or advanced.(It chose to advance with the market...)
I am trying to get a daily list of all optionable stocks at a point of significance where they should move one way or another...
A list of support / resistance or over last 60 days for instance.

BTw: Do you feel movement is more predictable at support/ resistance levels
or when stocks are "on" their 20/50 ma's
or when do you feel movement is most predictable?
going into earnings or when the markets rally?

Thanks! for listening to my drivel!

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #47197
Ignore nikoschopen
9/27/2006 3:50:14 PM

One of the easiest way to write a filter to find stocks near its x-period high or low (eg. 52-week high, 52-week low) is to phrase it literally:

Fetcher[close is near its 52-week high]

(This will fetch stocks that have made a new 52-week high as well those that are in near distance from its 52-week high)

Be that as it may, while breakouts are one of the most lucrative ways to fatten up ure wallet, it's also one of the deadliest, if not the most unpredictable, traps to send you down on the fast lane to shantytown.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Support and Resistance<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.