StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · T line crossover<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
fotchstecker
304 posts
msg #123710
Ignore fotchstecker
modified
5/4/2015 10:21:08 AM

shillllihs, I see your point. I think it was just tone/style more than anything that elicited the response, but that is just my presumption.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #123712
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
5/4/2015 1:23:22 PM

I think most folks here (including shilllihs) would agree that I am quite willing to help folks out - especially new members - but would expect that eventually they take care of themselves and eventually be in a position to help others as they were helped. The reason for my brusqueness in response here was that after 32 posts he had requested 21 different similar filters (the remaining posts were mostly to say that he didn't get the results he wanted). I helped write three of those filters and even walked him through one of them line by line.

I had suggested he read the manual three previous times, and he had been pointed to the manual several times by others as well. It was clear from this post that he had no intention of learning the basic code and syntax and instead would simply continue to request others to do the work for him. This requested code was essentially no different than several others he had requested, and it was obvious that he was making no effort to learn even simple things like how to describe a red candle or if the close was above a specific ema. That is pure laziness, because if it were too much of an intellectual challenge I do not think he should be trading at all.

Folks can call me out for an isolated lack of patience, and that's fine by me. Hopefully that explains my actions and no further discussion is needed.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · T line crossover<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.