StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TEX up 5 percent today as a write this..<< >>Post Follow-up
as214
184 posts
msg #47493
Ignore as214
10/16/2006 10:10:02 AM

I really really love value investing. Where else can yoiu make so much money by not sitting in front of a computer all day. Ive just made about 125K the past month and my overhead costs were 10 bucks for commission BBWWAHHH.. Should I sell now? NOT.

maxxam80
108 posts
msg #47495
Ignore maxxam80
10/16/2006 11:30:27 AM

can we have percentages not dollar values

ScenicRoute
24 posts
msg #47503
Ignore ScenicRoute
10/16/2006 11:28:58 PM

as214 - who is your broker

as214
184 posts
msg #47511
Ignore as214
modified
10/17/2006 7:42:44 AM

Scenic,

I use Ameritrade for large big block purchases..They have a flat 10 dollar commission fee for any size order. If I feel like entertaining myself and go back to my short term Wall St. days then I use interactive brokers. You might want to check out Bank Of America. They recently announced free internet trades. That is the wave of the future... Another one that provides free trading is zecco.com... If you are a daytrader I wouldnt advise using either one, but swing to longer timeframes they will work well.. I only make about 30-40 trades a year so Id rather pay the commission because I am Ameritrade Apex so I get a ton of tools for free that would otherwise cost me hundreds.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TEX up 5 percent today as a write this..<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.