StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · THE INVERTED HAMMER....PRO OR CON?<< >>Post Follow-up
WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44281
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/27/2006 5:48:55 PM

I don't know if you've been watching the "Tweezers" thread, but if you have....you're gonna laugh at the three clowns that are opposing my "IVH" bottom theory. Take a look at "ALL" of the markets best performing stocks YTD with price above $30, and avg vol(90)above 100K. L@@K what happens when they all get an "Inverted Hammer" at the BOTTOM of their charts! You'll then want to call those guy's "Manny, Moe, & Jack!" ROFLMAO!!!!

HANS
LUKOY
TEX
ISRG
CRS
RS
HOC
NUE
GRMN

LOL.....It's like clock work.....LOL...Did you ALSO notice, that the few that fell, never fell more than 2-days....then rocketed???? Did you see that? When will those same ole' clowns ever listen.....

- RIGGS -

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44291
Ignore nikoschopen
5/27/2006 6:42:29 PM

Riggs,

That might well be true, but what about others like BZH on 4/26 or 5/01, EBAY on 5/04, HW on 5/12, TVE on 4/28. Need I name more?

It's already been demonstrated by others that you suffer from myopic constipation in that you tend to see only what you want to see, but it seems to have since reached a point of morbid obsession. Let me know if I can be of any assistance.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44294
Ignore nikoschopen
5/27/2006 6:55:04 PM

On a closer scrutiny, it looks as if EBAY on 5-04-06 resembles a tweezer with only a 12-cents difference from the previous day's low. Well, to make the story short, the damn stock cratered the next two days, and then some more.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44299
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
5/27/2006 7:13:20 PM

Niko...you dumbbell! Here's the reason for "BZH." You're a crack up! LOL...And don't even insult me with the rest....EBAY etc.....ROFLMAO!!! I was talking about GOOD stocks you clown!!!!!

UBS tempers view on home builders
Analyst lowers sector forecasts as housing market cools
E-mail | Print | | Disable live quotes By John Spence, MarketWatch
Last Update: 1:26 PM ET Apr 24, 2006

BOSTON (MarketWatch) -- UBS cut its earnings projections for home builders Monday, with several companies reducing their home-delivery targets as the steam continues to come out of the U.S. housing market.
"The long-anticipated housing slowdown appears to be finally upon us," wrote analyst Margaret Whelan in a research note, citing new-home sales down 21% from their July high, while new-mortgage applications are off 23% from their peak in June.
Yet she noted that markets vary by geography, reflected in the disparity in home-order growth being reported by the building companies.
Whelan's long-standing expectation was a "soft-landing" scenario, reminiscent of the corrections in 1994 and 1995, and also between 1998 and 2000, where new-home sales dipped 20% over a 20-month period.
"Of late, however, the more rapid rate of decline in demand -- down 21% in eight months -- has led us to rethink our thesis for the near term," she said. "Given tough comparisons and a proliferation in for sale listings in some of the hotter markets, demand has fallen more quickly than we expected."
Still, UBS sees the big public builders being able to gain market share, even as activity slows, by taking business from the smaller regional firms.
"On the supply side, several of the builders are exercising impressive discipline by deliberately reducing their unit-delivery targets, rather than chasing volume with price discounts and incentives," the analyst wrote.
Still, Whelan cut her 2006 earnings-per-share growth estimate for the group to 14% year over year, lowered the 2007 forecast to 4% and slashed the price target on several stocks.
"The big question is where new-home sales plateau and at what point growth reaccelerates," she said. "Given the uncertain timing for this shift, we favor builders with better visibility based on robust backlogs, accelerating community counts and active share-repurchase programs."

********************************************************************************

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- RIGGS -

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44301
Ignore nikoschopen
5/27/2006 7:18:38 PM

Can't you just stick to "inverted hammer" as it is? As always, you need to don a different mask to spin ure web of lies, just like changing sides from a day trader to a position trader when challenged. Your response hardly comes as a surprise.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #44302
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/27/2006 7:24:12 PM

"That might well be true, but what about others like BZH on 4/26 or 5/01, EBAY on 5/04, HW on 5/12, TVE on 4/28. Need I name more?"

Oh my god....I can't stop laughing....LOL....Hey everyone, take a look at the stocks Niko through out there...BZH, EBAY, HW, TVE. lOOK AT THEIR NEWS HEADLINES around the time he mentioned....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

No Niko....LOL....you need not "name" anymore......ROFLMAO!!!!!

- RIGGS -

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44303
Ignore nikoschopen
5/27/2006 7:25:00 PM

"I was talking about GOOD stocks you clown!!!!! "

What a consumate opportunist! For a guy who revises his filter based on the rally we had the last two days with his usual "date offset" (in this case, date offset 2), I hardly think Riggs can be his own final arbiter. Man, I'm starting to feel nauseated.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #44305
Ignore nikoschopen
5/27/2006 7:37:32 PM

For the record: Before I take off for the night to fetch myself another cold brew of ale, please consider the fact that my argument had been, since its inception, that the inverted hammer is "the least reliable of all reverse (candle) patterns" and not that it has no reversible effect (pun fully intended).

markcrisp
187 posts
msg #44466
Ignore markcrisp
6/1/2006 2:40:14 AM

Riggs,

That might well be true, but what about others like BZH on 4/26 or 5/01, EBAY on 5/04, HW on 5/12, TVE on 4/28. Need I name more?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
EXACTLY..I can make any pattern look great by cherry picking a few charts.

Riggs...grow up man. If you such a market wizard why not spend your time sailnig around the Carribean rather than flame people on these boards? Something tells me you aren't as successsful as you wish you were.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · THE INVERTED HAMMER....PRO OR CON?<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.