StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · THERUMPLEDONE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM ESIGNAL FORUM<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46853
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/11/2006 8:05:59 PM

THERUMPLEDONE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM ESIGNAL FORUM

You have to wonder why I got banned on TradeStation and eSignal but not from StockFetcher.

Let's see... I write code for all 3 and give it away for free.

StockFetcher doesn't have vendors selling code ( that I know of ) but TradeStation and eSignal do. My code is as good if not better than what they charge you for.... Hmmmmmmmm

StockFetcher doesn't have add on products they you pay more for but TradeStation and eSignal do. My code is as good if not better than what they charge you for.... Hmmmmmmmm

StockFetcher doesn't have seminars that they charge for to teach you to use their systems but TradeStation and eSignal do. I wrote code that eliminates the need for you to waste time learning how to code.... Hmmmmmmmm

I guess I must be doing something wrong!!

dtracy_ca
5 posts
msg #46856
Ignore dtracy_ca
9/11/2006 9:22:28 PM

Hey, where can I get your code :)

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46859
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/11/2006 10:26:59 PM

google "therumpledone" and you'll find it.

maxxam80
108 posts
msg #46867
Ignore maxxam80
9/12/2006 4:42:27 AM

law suit them

Koronbock
201 posts
msg #46869
Ignore Koronbock
9/12/2006 7:22:49 AM

max,

"law suit them"

Is that English or maybe an old dialect of Suaheli?

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46876
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/12/2006 11:41:34 AM

I HATE COURT!!

Did you ever see the SNL skit "Bizarro World"?

When you enter a courtroom, you are in BIZARRO WORLD!

The judge is GOD in a courtroom. It doesn't matter what the law says.

IT IS WHAT THE JUDGE SAYS.

That is why you must know and understand your rights as a citizen and as a juror.

The law is a game. It has rules. It is all about procedure. It is not about guilt/innocence or right/wrong. IT IS ABOUT PROCEDURE. Follow the procedure and you may win. Fail to follow the procedure and you'll lose for sure.

That simple!

Even if I had grounds for a suit, I would avoid court like the plague.

I HATE COURT!!

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #46881
Ignore nikoschopen
9/12/2006 12:51:02 PM

Well, ahem, this thread sure looks like a kangaroo court. ;-)

scvidar
87 posts
msg #46892
Ignore scvidar
9/12/2006 6:04:40 PM

If want to have something interesting happen to you while on jury duty. Find the person innocent and tell the judge that as a fully informed juror you find the law illegal. See what kind of reaction you get! You are so right when you say it is about procedure and not the law.

Just think about the tenth amendment - The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #46893
Ignore TheRumpledOne
9/12/2006 7:20:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iASJHXUV75M

lfrisch
27 posts
msg #47048
Ignore lfrisch
9/19/2006 2:37:29 AM

TRO ur pick that gold was going to rise was just incredible, u called out gold on 3/23/06 550- 700 in like 3 months....kudos to u, wow is all i have to say.

what technical were u using to get that ride.

lawrence

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · THERUMPLEDONE PERMANENTLY BANNED FROM ESIGNAL FORUM<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.