StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Technique: Calc your own returns - for any period<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
TraderBert
22 posts
msg #36371
Ignore TraderBert
6/18/2005 12:47:09 PM

cegis (or anyone else); I read all this fantastic info (and know it can come into play for myself as well), but got dizzy after awhile trying to find a specific item.

Normally, the Performance column shows the return from the specified time up to the current/last close, and for each stock. While clicking the Performance label at the top of the column gives a way of determining how the portfolio from the filter results performed over a variety of days, it doesn't show the Performance of EACH stock for those time frames.

If my criteria/filter specifies an occurrence for 30 days ago, is there a way to have the Performance column show how each stock had performed after, say, the next six days (ie 24 days ago)?

Thanks

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #97597
Ignore TheRumpledOne
11/24/2010 10:42:01 AM

*POP*

Something the new folks could benefit from.

alf44
2,025 posts
msg #116396
Ignore alf44
modified
10/31/2013 10:09:40 PM

DOINK to the TOP !!!

---

"cegis" ... always so clever ... always so smart ...

... so able to torture the SF code into things none of us even imagined possible at the time (circa 2004) !

And, perhaps most importantly ... always so humble and willing to help the rest of us learn from your "stuff" !

"cegis" ... you are missed !!!

---

THIS THREAD ... as well as your "if / then / else" post ... on Avery's "Complete Logic" thread have influenced EVERY scan I have ever written (from that day forward) here on SF. Of course, I would be remiss to not also mention the "Complete Logic" Avery Horton thread.

To this day, I still marvel at the use of "logic" ... and the ingenious design of some of those seemingly simple yet powerful code phrases ... you and Avery revealed here ... years ago !

I have become ... and remain an unapologetic COPYCAT !!!

Thank You !!!

cegis
235 posts
msg #129164
Ignore cegis
6/15/2016 5:38:33 PM

WOW!!! After SOOO many years! I blush!

You're Welcome...

- Cegis

15minoffame
131 posts
msg #129189
Ignore 15minoffame
6/16/2016 3:58:53 PM

It looks like Cegis is in the same SF pantheon as The Rumpled One & Chetron.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Technique: Calc your own returns - for any period<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.