StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · The 5% , 1-3 day hold system.<< >>Post Follow-up
lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48795
Ignore lockwhiz
modified
12/27/2006 9:30:11 PM

Tomorow December 28, 2006 I will be watching (and buying 1 or all):

IFON - (Traderblues caught this early today...and it came up on my screen too... and it looks good for the rally to continue?)

HYGS -

TXCC -

Any views on these picks ..or other picks ?

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48805
Ignore lockwhiz
12/28/2006 8:34:22 AM

The real time to screen is after the market has begun trading ... to catch the un-foreseen breakout ...

...if StockFetcher would upgrade their service to support REAL TIME screens...we would have the finest tools available...bar none !!!

Tom, I know there has been talk of this for a long time.... will this ever be a feature of StockFetcher ? A Premium subscription ?

wallman
299 posts
msg #48806
Ignore wallman
12/28/2006 8:51:13 AM

"The real time to screen is after the market has begun trading ... to catch the un-foreseen breakout"

Exactly, to catch the real smoking ones you need to watch right from the open.
For folks that can't log in to their broker at work or have a broker with no streaming hod,vol increase scan SF realtime probably would be the answer.

wallman
299 posts
msg #48807
Ignore wallman
12/28/2006 9:56:38 AM

From the chat minutes ago:
(Dec 28-09:32) Muddy: SCLN 3.3 THLD just over 3.5
(Dec 28-09:32) deux: do you guys usually trade right after open, or wait for settle
(Dec 28-09:33) Muddy: fav like THLD i'd jump it

See,thats the power of realtime hod,especially on ones you know,as i know the ones on my favorites list.

THLD just hit 3.88,you can trail it up or take quick profit and roll it over.
BTW,the market is pretty red right now,these momos it doesn't matter.

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48809
Ignore lockwhiz
12/28/2006 10:45:29 AM

When the market goes red ..look at the metals ... GG, ABX, GLD
(and vice versa)

lockwhiz
206 posts
msg #48822
Ignore lockwhiz
modified
12/28/2006 7:57:14 PM

Interesting trading day ...I bought IFON hoping to catch the coat tails... with the market sentiment being down, I should of held off...

Hey Muddy ... would of liked to hang out a little longer at you site ... but got disconnected (my fault), and work got crazy ...I'll be back.
Anyways ... your broker has streaming HOD ... who do you use ?... it may be time for me to switch.

wallman
299 posts
msg #48823
Ignore wallman
12/28/2006 8:46:38 PM

Lockwhiz,
I use Scottrade.

Love that streaming hod list.
THLD which i mentioned in earlier post today as being seen at 3.50 cross hit a hod of 4.23 just before the close to give me a 17% profit.
That was the lowest profit i had on the 3 stocks i played.
FFHL and ASIA were the other 2.

Glad you dropped in today,Hope to see you again in chat.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · The 5% , 1-3 day hold system.<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.