StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TheRumpledOne<< >>Post Follow-up
einok
msg #83650
Ignore einok
11/30/2009 11:06:18 PM

Hi
I've been going through the many posts and saw the "Never Lose Again" post. I was wondering if anyone here has used these indicators with ThinkorSwim's platform, or if they can be adapted to scan for stocks in Stockfetcher?

TheRumpledOne....If you are reading this, I emailed you.

Thanks,
Erik

tmanbone
124 posts
msg #83713
Ignore tmanbone
modified
12/2/2009 12:03:14 AM

I use TRO's BZ indicator in TOS; some one posted the BZ indicator thinkscript for TOS in one of TRO's threads. I can't remember which one.

einok
msg #83732
Ignore einok
modified
12/2/2009 12:25:57 PM

tmanbone
I found one of the indicators for TOS. I am reading all of the posts now. Do you just use it for AAPL and RIMM? Also, I noticed that the bubbles for the high/low buy and sell zones do not show on the right hand side of the chart, just the open and what looks like the high and low targets, is it the same for you?

I also notice that the open stays the same throughout. Is the open supposed to change one each periods open, i.e the open should change every 5 minutes on a 5 minute chart?

What are the rules for the buy and sell zones? Why 2 blue lines and 2 red lines?

Thanks

tmanbone
124 posts
msg #83773
Ignore tmanbone
modified
12/3/2009 7:31:19 AM

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1356 start here.

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=543&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=buy+zone&start=30 read page 4 of this thread

einok
msg #83779
Ignore einok
12/3/2009 10:16:31 AM

Thanks tmanbone

I am wondering, do you daytrade? I have been swing trading and position holding, but not day trading.

How much money on average should a person have to day trade? What are the best vehicles to use? Stocks, options, forex, futures, and why?

Have you ever used RSI2 and Buyzone to daytrade?

Thanks

medowz
59 posts
msg #83798
Ignore medowz
12/3/2009 5:23:29 PM

Here's a link for TOS Scripter http://www.thinkscripter.com/forum/index.php?sid=3d745b6f3aab728dc5dcdcb7459c2f70

There's some free stuff there. It might give you some general indicator ideas for TOS.

medowz

tmanbone
124 posts
msg #83801
Ignore tmanbone
modified
12/3/2009 7:56:10 PM

http://kreslik.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2095 I've been studying the methodology at this link. I think it's ingenious. One method, one pair the EUR/JPY, one direction long or short, choose one and never change until it's mastered, then you may add another method. FOCUS = follow one course until successful. I've traded futures day and swing. You only need as little as 6k, at TOS, to trade the YM, NQ, TF or the ES, you need 25k+ to day trade stocks everyday, but you can daytrade 3 days a week with less. Fade the gap and the buy zone being my faves. Because of time constraints I've chosen to go the forex route, it allows me to trade the Aussie and Tokyo opens and overlap. I think you can start trading micro lots with as little as $400. I day trade in the evening from about 5pm est. till... Thanks for the link Medowz. Hope this helps.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #83833
Ignore TheRumpledOne
12/4/2009 12:25:00 PM

I don't code in TOS.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · TheRumpledOne<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.