StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · These Will Be 1-5 Baggers by XMAS!!<< >>Post Follow-up
mesayah
658 posts
msg #92739
Ignore mesayah
modified
5/14/2010 4:48:14 PM

ACLS BGP GSAT SBCF SBSA TRID WRES YRCW

There is the list that in my opinion will at least double if not quintuple within 1 year.
X-MAS just sounded better. I'm leaving the board and will only check back when any
of these double. I'm too lazy to list the prices if anyone wants to post the prices feel free.

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #92746
Ignore TheRumpledOne
modified
5/14/2010 7:58:42 PM

Fetcher[
/* TRO STAT SCAN - 10 PERCENT POPS PER WEEK */

/* Long Profit Percent Statistics Display */

set{xRange, high - low}
set{AvgRng, cma(xRange,5) }
set{HiOp, high - open}
set{Long_Profit, HiOp/open }

set{B10A, count(Long_Profit > .10 , 100)}

set{A10A, count(Long_Profit > .10 , 1)}
set{chg, sum( A10A - A10A 1 day ago ,5)}

and add column B10A {GT10%}
and add column AvgRng

add column chg{(wk)}
add column chg 1 week ago{(-1wk)}
add column chg 2 weeks ago{(-2wk)}
add column chg 3 weeks ago{(-3wk)}
add column chg 4 weeks ago{(-4wk)}
add column chg 5 weeks ago{(-5wk)}
add column chg 6 weeks ago{(-6wk)}
add column chg 7 weeks ago{(-7wk)}
add column chg 8 weeks ago{(-8wk)}
and add column separator
add column industry
add column sector
and add column separator

/* SELECTION CRITERIA */

symlist(ACLS, BGP, GSAT, SBCF, SBSA, TRID, WRES, YRCW )

sort column 5 descending
]

YRCW Hmmm........

mesayah
658 posts
msg #92749
Ignore mesayah
modified
5/14/2010 8:12:03 PM

Book it.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #92765
Ignore jrbikes
5/15/2010 2:03:17 AM

leaving the board?

Most of these stocks have done well in the last 6 to 12 months, and it stands to reason why they should be doing good in the next 6 to 12 months, it is a statistical fact that small cap stocks that do well in the last 6 to 12 months should perform in the same manner for the next 6 to 12 months, barring any unforseen anomoly such as the DJI's plunging to there death, but if that happens, who cares about YRCW, they will be transporting us to our new homes in the internment camps!

I'm going to mail you!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · These Will Be 1-5 Baggers by XMAS!!<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.