StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Those Dows rallies............<< >>Post Follow-up
13th_floor
724 posts
msg #69472
Ignore 13th_floor
12/1/2008 7:43:19 PM

multi day rally in the Dow setups up the best shorting opps you'll see when the Dow goes RED...many of these closed at lods...a picnic out there for shorts....they go down way faster than they go up....

http://darksidetrading.blogspot.com/2008/12/check-out-short-list-from-friday-nov.html

Friday, November 28, 2008
WATCHES 12/1
To start off a new week/month there are tons of great short watches...
To make it easier I've sorted by top to bottom the highest ADR10 ones

In order of ADR10..

PPC GFG TONS AXL COA FCH FNA SOLR LEA ICOG FNM FRZ YRCW HL CIM SGLP FRE STSI HRZB F PLD VRS GRT NCOC TRW HTZ SGIC CCRT HMA AER DDR XTEX LNC SWC ABR LTM SAH MTL ALTI C NWY OCNF RUTH AHD STKL CVG SSW HRBN EAT NED

Pennies under $1

TMA NT IDAR SANM QI RHD SRZ SPC ACGIE VC

4 out of 80 green,almost every loser down double digits,many 20%+.....Oh yeah,Dow down huge so to be expected ,right?
Show me the next Dow huge up day and show me the same %'s to the green side,nope,not gonna happen.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Those Dows rallies............<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.