StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Thoughts on NinjaTrader<< >>Post Follow-up
SFMc01
358 posts
msg #88294
Ignore SFMc01
2/15/2010 2:25:53 PM

I'd like to hear/read what the comments are on NinjaTrader. I'm a TradeStation user now, but, don't really like being "locked in" to one broker ... even though I presently have no significant complaints.

Does anyone really like NinjaTrader? Any comparison remarks to TradeStation?

Thanks

Steve McCormick

straken
469 posts
msg #88299
Ignore straken
2/15/2010 7:38:47 PM

Nice plugins for IB. No complaints with Tradestation either. The free version of NT is as good as the indicators you use. I use it with esignal and IB and I have no complaints, very easy to code and set alerts.
NT also has a new RT options scanner called ART scanner I was thinking of trying. If anyone has any insight on the ART system please advise.

tmanbone
124 posts
msg #88301
Ignore tmanbone
2/15/2010 10:11:10 PM

I think Ninja has one of the best DOMs in the industry: http://www.ninjatrader-support.com/HelpGuideV6/helpguide.html?VideoLibrary
I also think Neoticker is giving TS a run for their money: http://www.tickquest.com/NeoTicker/
HTH

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Thoughts on NinjaTrader<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.