StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Thoughts on training programs<< >>Post Follow-up
billb
4 posts
msg #93581
Ignore billb
6/6/2010 8:38:45 PM

A few weeks ago I watched a video posted here that was interesting enough for me to check out the site. I is "insideouttrading.com". They have a trading training program that is at least affordable, but I wanted to ask if anyone here has taken it, or what your opinion of it, or any training program might be.

Thanks
Bill

brank20
41 posts
msg #93582
Ignore brank20
modified
6/6/2010 9:00:12 PM

looks like a dime a dozen ebooks that you can find on clickbank. I wouldnt waste your time or money on it.

Yep, heres the commission structure, its a get rich quick (for the author of the book that is).
http://insideouttrading.com/affiliates/

miketranz
956 posts
msg #93591
Ignore miketranz
6/7/2010 8:30:46 AM

Bill,the best education you can get is from the market itself.Start small with 100 shares,work yourself up.Also,some of the folks on here are very helpful.99% of the advice sold on trading is sold by "market gurus" who couldn't trade their way out of a paper bag....

billb
4 posts
msg #93611
Ignore billb
6/7/2010 4:09:41 PM

Thanks guys.

Probably right about letting the market teach you everything. This week I learned to keep a closer eye on the market index. Taking a pretty good spanking at the moment. I'm not in a hurry, and it's a small account so I'll hold.

Bill

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #93682
Ignore jrbikes
6/10/2010 2:45:37 AM

I am coming to the conclusion that you have to study the charts with great intensity, this is the only way to learn and then you have to trade real time, there are some good training programs out there, I have been getting mail from Keystone, I have watched a few of their video's and I like what I see, but it is the same as all the other's, you have to find a set up that you are comfortable with and concentrate on it with great fervor, do not waiste time flip flopping from one method to another, you will only loose money, and the one thing that you have to realize is, you have to go in the general direction of the market, this will save a lot of pain, you can't go against the tide, maybe intraday bounces, but not long term! I think you (anyone) not just you, have to become a student of S and R, the weekly and monthly and daily levels will establish the intraday levels, multiple time frame study is crucial, IMO, go look at Stockmarketfunding.com, I have disected some of these videos and I am applying them to my method, it has saved me from entering trades I would use to take, its all about S and R and price action as indicated by the MA's with multiple time frame analysis to determine immediate direction! IMO! if you can learn that and find 3 or 4 stocks you like with a good volume flow, then you can trade them over and over!

hope this helps!

Keystonetrading.com
Stockmarketfunding.com

just take a gander, lots of good videos!

miketranz
956 posts
msg #93686
Ignore miketranz
6/10/2010 9:17:14 AM

Jr is right,you must go with the flow of the general market direction in real time.No one can "predict" where the market will be tomorrow.You can only "react" to whats going on right in front of you.The best you can do is find market divergences of stocks or indexes that are outperforming.The key is to focus on one stock and get to know its every movement.If you see a pattern,you take the trade,couple it with good money management.You won't find this info in a book.It must be sought out by ones self.......

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Thoughts on training programs<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.