StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Time to start buying XTHN & NVAO again!!!!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #43490
Ignore TheRumpledOne
5/5/2006 10:46:41 AM

Riggs, you're so dang funny.

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43476
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
modified
5/5/2006 11:30:57 AM

Now...

PEIX
XTHN
MGPI
NVAO

All dropped below yesterday's middle.

Best to wait for the middle cross before going long again. Keep your eye on the fib retracements too.

Yeah...I guess it's a good thing I dropped them BEFORE they hit "yesterday's middle" Never got a fill on NVAO(low volume), closed out on MGPI & PEIX with HUGE profits!!! And sold XTHN @ 3,500 intervals within 1 single session!

As for my sharing company secrets? It's amazing what one will allow after getting to know & trusting that person. Kind of like marriage....when a husband is cought with unfamiliar panties in his backseat....the wife has the panties in one hand, and is looking out her bedroom window, and seeing her '06 S-class in the drive way. "She" learns to take the good with the bad. Therefore, "Russell" has learned to "take the good with the bad." $50K a day is a nice trade off, just for sharing and HELPING with a couple little stocks. I guess I could ask for "donations" like YOU Avery, but "I" don't need em....LOL....

- RIGGS -

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #45269
Ignore TheRumpledOne
6/25/2006 5:47:33 PM

XTHN now XNL.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Time to start buying XTHN & NVAO again!!!!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.