StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · To Poster: gmg733<< >>Post Follow-up
karennma
8,057 posts
msg #85963
Ignore karennma
1/11/2010 4:31:02 PM

Were you doing research on stock manipulation?
If so, you might find this video interesting ....
Listen to the statistics .... OUTFLOWS vs. inflows ...
WHO is buy equities .... ????
Click here ...
:>)
HERE

fortyfour
189 posts
msg #85997
Ignore fortyfour
modified
1/12/2010 2:01:09 AM

Put the spin on news out of China today.....
I guess they will lead us out of this.......
Look at Finviz regarding AA earnings tonight.......Lots of conflicting opinion...

Opinions aside, we are working through the massive resistance, closing the gap quietly,
from historic downside volatility experienced in Oct 2008.
Maybe we explode higher soon......Feels like that to me.....(oops there's an opinion)
Maybe not.......be prepared for anything....

gmg733
788 posts
msg #86005
Ignore gmg733
1/12/2010 9:53:35 AM

Yes that was me and thank you.

When looking at my short filters, I get stocks making triple tops. I think the market is reloading for a move up.

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #86008
Ignore karennma
1/12/2010 10:12:15 AM

Triple tops?
Oh well ...
so much for short "signals" ...

karennma
8,057 posts
msg #86010
Ignore karennma
1/12/2010 10:24:53 AM

gmg733:
Frankly, I find the run-up on SHLD suspicious.
I mean really!!
Who shops at Sears or K-Mart?
The market is bloated with BULLsh*t.
I think Biderman brought up an interesting concept in the video.
At this point, I'm just wondering how huge the bubble will inflate before it pops.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · To Poster: gmg733<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.