StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trading Account<< >>Post Follow-up
shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #114551
Ignore shillllihs
7/19/2013 2:04:01 PM

I want to set up something automated to buy & sell under certain criteria such as when a certain pattern of red & white candles have occurred and sell a a certain time. What brokerage can handle this. Called IB and some foreign woman could not answer.

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #114552
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
7/19/2013 2:10:45 PM

IB can handle this, and so can Optionshouse (use their Prodigio platform). Should be easy to code if you know the desired pattern. They actually had a whole set of pre-made pattern systems to do this at one time, which may be available if you request. Also, right now they are still finalizing the system and give folks practice accounts for free.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #114553
Ignore shillllihs
7/19/2013 2:16:59 PM

Can they set up for me and does my computer have to be on at all times? Did this a few years ago and i had to stay logged in. Thanx Kevin.

shillllihs
5,974 posts
msg #114557
Ignore shillllihs
7/19/2013 3:04:03 PM

nope called both no prodigio and can't do my orders

Kevin_in_GA
4,599 posts
msg #114559
Ignore Kevin_in_GA
7/19/2013 3:35:19 PM

Don't know who you talked to, but I know they can do this for you. Hell, I can code this to run on any time frame and candle pattern you want, so I know they can. And the system is designed to automatically enter and exit trades against any exit signal criteria you want.

Call back and specifically ask for Dan Marino.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trading Account<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.