StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trading Markets' Power Ratings<< >>Post Follow-up
ZeroSum
33 posts
msg #109867
Ignore ZeroSum
1/5/2013 2:12:48 PM

Trading Markets' Power Ratings seems to be based on overbought/oversold conditions.

Does anyone have an approximate SF filter that comes close to Power Ratings?

BarTune1
441 posts
msg #109868
Ignore BarTune1
1/5/2013 2:20:47 PM

The short answer is no. I have been using TM Power Ratings for several years and wouldn't be paying for them if there a filter here that approximated their ratings.

evo34
82 posts
msg #109873
Ignore evo34
1/6/2013 1:45:32 AM

Did they provide you performance stats for recent years? Whenever I have asked for recent performance (last ~2 years), I get the run around, which I am assuming means it hasn't been good.

ZeroSum
33 posts
msg #109891
Ignore ZeroSum
1/6/2013 5:22:54 PM

No, they didn't provide performance stats (I didn't ask). There is a post on this forum that says that Power Ratings can be approximated by using 3 moving averages, but no details.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trading Markets' Power Ratings<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.