StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trendlines<< >>Post Follow-up
LIALYE
1 posts
msg #97452
Ignore LIALYE
11/13/2010 2:46:06 AM

Does anyone know if it's possible to draw trendlines on stockfetcher charts. I'm knew to the program and I'm having problems on how to add and remove chart studies. Maybe the right question is how user friendly and useful is this program?

four
5,087 posts
msg #97453
Ignore four
11/13/2010 9:38:43 AM

http://forums.stockfetcher.com/sfforums/?q=view&fid=1004&tid=31433&qrid=&isiframe=

Copy and Paste above address into your browser

straken
469 posts
msg #97457
Ignore straken
modified
11/13/2010 10:00:26 AM

LIALYE
msg #97452
- Ignore LIALYE 11/13/2010 2:46:06 AM

Does anyone know if it's possible to draw trendlines on stockfetcher charts. I'm knew to the program and I'm having problems on how to add and remove chart studies. Maybe the right question is how user friendly and useful is this program?

******************************************************************************************************************************
LIALYE,
stockfetcher is as useful and friendly as you make it. It does not have automated gann fans and clickable add/remove studies to analyze a particular stock. You write the code for most of the indicators you want displayed and then filter for those which meet that criteria. If you want some default indicators that appear on every filtered scan you can do so under settings/add indicators to charts.

Some of my defaults that are drawn automatically on the price chart are LRC channels 45, 30 & 14 day, EMA(100) MA(20) & 50 and Fib studies and pivot points. You can customize all the defaults you want on every price plot and then write code to display the rest.

Maybe a little time perusing the stockfetcher manual may also help.

GLTY

Jack Straken

heypa
283 posts
msg #97460
Ignore heypa
11/13/2010 12:51:47 PM

LIALYE
On the right side of your chart is a symbolic representation of a crayola drawing a line. CLICK IT and then click on what looks like a trend . Once you have done that position the courser where you want the line to start. Left click hold down and move to where you want the line to end and unclick. Piece of cake.

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Trendlines<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.