StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Up over 100 % on TEX now!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up
wirechild
11 posts
msg #52020
Ignore wirechild
6/6/2007 12:57:22 PM

Thank You as214 for your detailed explanations about your methods. I am going to play around with them and try to backtest them. I have always thought VV was too expensive, but I might give it a try and see how I like it.

Arooj
15 posts
msg #52027
Ignore Arooj
6/6/2007 4:31:38 PM

Hi as214,

Thanks for a great explanation of your trading philosophy - I remember some of your prior posts, and now I have to go back and reprint them for my notebook (homework for the grownup ;-).

Intermediate term options with deltas as near 0.65 help to stay on the fastest accelerating part of the appreciation curve, and would be my choice of weapon since it takes mucho dinero to take full advantage of the direct stock purchase in a multi-month time frame. The options could be swapped out for newer ones when the d's near 1.

Please continue your updates whenever you have the chance. Looks like I have to say my mea culpas to VV and renew my subscription in the near future......

xray
6 posts
msg #52037
Ignore xray
6/7/2007 2:59:30 AM

Dear RTO thank you for your kind words, as214 deserves the recognition of sharing his method (especial something that works, is simple, effective and practical IMHO).

Dear as214,
your detailed explanations helped me a lot to understand your previous posts.
I'm reviewing everything and brush up and I will try to find some stock worth to discuss and analyze.
Thank you so much for all your help, I'm sure when I'll test drive VV I'll have a lot more questions...
For the beginning I'll start asking your opinion (through VV eyes as well) about PFE and TSO. How undervalued they are and what will become a good entry point?

yours, xray

AdamW328
84 posts
msg #57322
Ignore AdamW328
12/1/2007 10:38:00 PM

I just wanted to bump this thread. I really felt it gave a great deal of insight into trading from a fundamental standpoint. Moreover, the extremely helpful and self-less discussion between members here at SF on the thread is really what this is all about. For those helping the less experienced traders like myself, keep it up and thanks!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · Up over 100 % on TEX now!<< 1 2 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.