msg #56673
Ignore fokane
11/11/2007 2:18:43 PM

SFMc01
358 posts
msg #56691
Ignore SFMc01
11/12/2007 8:33:13 AM

focane: Respectfully, why was this posted?

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #56694
Ignore johnpaulca
11/12/2007 10:17:32 AM

nice looking setup Fokane...thanks

fokane
74 posts
msg #56699
Ignore fokane
11/12/2007 2:14:58 PM

i thought i would share it.

five40
23 posts
msg #56720
Ignore five40
11/13/2007 3:01:14 PM

Can you help a newbie out and please explain the pattern here? Also, what is the setup, where are entering, what potential do you see.

Thanks!

fokane
74 posts
msg #56748
Ignore fokane
11/14/2007 3:42:34 PM

five40: I'm a newbie too :-)
I'm not sure how much you know about support/resistance etc. so you might already know this but what i did was just draw two resistance lines on the chart as i saw them.
What i found interesting on this chart was the high wick on the gap up candle which showed the potential to get to the upper resistance line. So any breakout could get up there,i thought.
Even if there was a break to the downside i could turn and go short because it could fade the gap as happens alot. Either way seemed to be good risk:reward ratio to me.
The other interesting point is the huge volume on the gap up and following days compared with the low volume on the down day which i guess biased it for a break to the upside.
Maybe other people have thoughts on this setup?

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · VCI<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.