StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion ·  WALLSTREETWIZKID<< >>Post Follow-up
Baja Ed
11 posts
msg #43338
Ignore Baja Ed
4/29/2006 5:20:29 PM

This article was in my paper today and thought I needed to share with you.
He is a 15 year old and may have found "The Holy Grail"???. This all started out as a class project and he has created an "algorithm" that made him a winner in the Calf. Stock Market Simulation Contest. Plus he is going abroad to present his project.

You can find the article at www.ocregister.com/ocregister/money/yourcounty/article_1123014.php
His web site is www.wallstreetwizkid.com
I hope you enjoy this story about this young man's accomplishment.

Hey Riggs, maybe you should really consider perhaps giving up your "crown" to the kid. You know he is coming to the age where he might want to drop the
"wizkid" part of his handle and truly become the new WALLSTREETGENIUS!!!

TheRumpledOne
6,407 posts
msg #43345
Ignore TheRumpledOne
4/29/2006 6:34:57 PM

Thanks for posting!

WALLSTREETGENIUS
983 posts
msg #43352
Ignore WALLSTREETGENIUS
4/29/2006 10:06:02 PM

Baja ed -

Great post man! But I can't give up my namesake to someone who only hits 27.6% anually. The kids got some work to do, but you gotta really give it to em'. But for the life of me, I can't figure out why he chose some of the stocks he did. All-in-all, when it's all said and done, this kids gonna straight out dominate period.

I can't believe one of the Q & A's was "Do you wanna be a stock broker?" Yeah, right! When you get out of school you become a broker because you CAN'T pick stocks. LOL...Show me a broker that can pick stocks, and I'll show an oxy-moron! It's the house T/A'S that pick the stocks, brokers are just glorified salesmen.

Knock em'dead "Wizkid!"

- WALLSTREETGENIUS -

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion ·  WALLSTREETWIZKID<< >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.