StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What Happened to Free Markets?<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up
nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #54511
Ignore nikoschopen
9/2/2007 9:31:29 PM

Hey Karen,

Does adding one crap on top of another crap makes it a bigger crap? In my eyes, they're all the same crap. Just avoid touching it because you'll smell like one ureself.

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #54512
Ignore nikoschopen
modified
9/2/2007 9:53:12 PM

Might I also add that I personally think we might see the market being "manipulated" to head up higher before breaking down. Considering that we have too many pseudo-bears in the market with their allegiance to the same sentimental trash, namely that the market is about to tank, I would like to see these idiots dragged out and whipped first. Just my worthless 2-cents.

*Edit*

Sorry, I don't mean anyone in particular when I say pseudo-bear. I just happen to notice everywhere I go the same thing blurted out by everyone. Not a good sign if you ask me.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #54514
Ignore jrbikes
modified
9/2/2007 10:28:38 PM

lets see if I remember my Government class, is it not congress who has the sole power to mint coin? if so why does the Federal Reserve (which by the way is a private entity) mint coin? so why should it come as a suprise when the FR bails out its own institutions because of their own inability to govern themselves, and it is my opinion that it is a clandestine endeavor to gain control of the majority of financial mockery of human nature! someone made the reference to Jesus (Bush)! come on man! even the Bible says not to become surity for a friend, because you are a slave to the one you owe, people cannot control their financial destinies because they are too stupid to do so (generally speaking) the mass advertising has made the brain of most people just a pile of mush, it is human nature to covet the thing that they cannot have and now the bill has come due! who will pay? our children!!!!!!!!!!!
the financial markets are a joke, you keep $10,000 in a savings account and the banks can loan $40,000 on that account, its called fractional lending, it is allowed by the Federal Reserve, no wonder subprime is crap, bunch of bums loaning momey to a bunch of bums! BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Here is a thought, get all the credit cards you can, when the market tanks and everyone is broke, cash advance every single card you have, hide the cash and tell them to stick it! go to Cancun!

curmudgeon
103 posts
msg #54525
Ignore curmudgeon
9/3/2007 4:40:23 PM

I've watched "The Matrix" a hundred times and every time it still sends shivers up my spine.

You and I are "coppertops" -- merely worker bees; cannon fodder in an economic war for complete control of the entire earth.

All of the engineered financial "instruments" are part of that plan. It will get more complex yet.

Print money, create volatility to recapture the wealth created.
Print money, create volatility to recapture the wealth created.
Repeat as necessary...

Soon enough all the money you created out of nothing will belong to you (as a master of the universe). So you created the game, wrote the rules, cheated as necessary and automagically win.

Reality....need some deep thought on that subject.

jrbikes
624 posts
msg #54527
Ignore jrbikes
modified
9/3/2007 9:57:11 PM

AAHHH yes, you are correct, Fiat money, value based on nothing, sheep to the slaughter, rats in a trap, flies in a web!

intrinsic value! HA!

way to go Nixon, what gold standard? Te he he he he he Te!!!!!!!!

Alternative? NONE, why? BECAUSE THEY WENT GLOBAL!

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #54528
Ignore nikoschopen
9/3/2007 11:27:25 PM

It's a frigging election year and these savvy political morons must do what's politically correct for once. What took me by surprise, however, was how Bush screwed Bernanke by announcing the "No irresponsible idiots, ahem investors, left behind" act on Thursday night as if he didn't really trust the latter would do enough. Remember Bush senior and his poor relationship with then Fed posse, who he blamed for his ultimate election downfall?

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #54536
Ignore nikoschopen
9/4/2007 11:37:44 AM

It looks like they fudged those economic numbers again LOL. As expected, it shows that the big boys are hell bent on mowing the pseudoshorts down first before taking the market down to the gutter.

johnpaulca
12,036 posts
msg #54537
Ignore johnpaulca
9/4/2007 12:02:18 PM

you have to stay very close to those bastards long or short.

retired
28 posts
msg #54547
Ignore retired
modified
9/4/2007 3:41:46 PM

It sounds like you guys are left wing liberals, "always someone else's fault". Just play the market as it plays and quit complaining.

Retired

nikoschopen
2,824 posts
msg #54553
Ignore nikoschopen
9/4/2007 5:33:17 PM

It sounds like you guys are left wing liberals, "always someone else's fault". Just play the market as it plays and quit complaining.

It sounds to me like ure a right-wing nut to be bothered so much about what others say, or complain for that matter. Impeach Bush!

StockFetcher Forums · General Discussion · What Happened to Free Markets?<< 1 2 3 >>Post Follow-up

*** Disclaimer *** StockFetcher.com does not endorse or suggest any of the securities which are returned in any of the searches or filters. They are provided purely for informational and research purposes. StockFetcher.com does not recommend particular securities. StockFetcher.com, Vestyl Software, L.L.C. and involved content providers shall not be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken based on the content.

Copyright 2022 - Vestyl Software L.L.C.Terms of Service | License | Questions or comments? Contact Us
EOD Data sources: DDFPlus & CSI Data Quotes delayed during active market hours. Delay times are at least 15 mins for NASDAQ, 20 mins for NYSE and Amex. Delayed intraday data provided by DDFPlus

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.